United Kingdom happens to be a desirable destination for many Nigerians. The questions people keep asking is, what are the UK visa fees in Nigeria? In today’s article, we will tell you all you need to know about the most recent UK visa fees and the requirements.
Here, you can find the most recent fees for a UK visa in Nigeria. But note that prices changes often, here are the current price as at the time of this article.
Here Are The Most Popular And Common visa, The Standard Visitor Visa Fees Comes In Four Types
- The Short-term visa which lasts up to six months will cost you $125 (₦45,000);
- The Longer-term visa which lasts for up to two years will cost you $472 (₦170,000);
- The longer-term visa which lasts up to five years will cost you $857 (₦308,500);
- The Longer-term visa which lasts up to ten years will cost you $1074 (₦386,600).
For Visitors In Transit Have To Pay The Sum Of $87 (₦31,300) For Their Visa
- For people who intend to go to the UK to study for up to six months, you will have to pay the sum of $130 (₦46,800) for your visa.
- Also, if you intend to study English, your visa fee will be $251 (~₦90,400).
READ ALSO- Different Transactions You Can Perform On Access Bank Mobile Transfer Step By Step Procedures
For Business Visitors Also Have Their Own Fees
- A visa for an academic visitor (up to a year) and dependant costs $251 (~₦90,400);
- The visa for PLAB/OSCE test, clinical attachments and dental observation costs about $130 (₦46,800);
- The visas for diplomatic couriers, a prospective entrepreneurs and also a permitted paid engagements will cost $125 (₦45,000).
Hera Are Another Subgroup Of Visas Are For Special Visitors
- A civil marriage or partnership visa costs $125 (₦45,000);
- The visa for parents whose children are at school (lasts for up to a year) is about $694 (~₦250,000);
- The visa fees for child visitors are exactly the same as the fees for standard visitors.
Please note that for each visa type, you must ascertain that they can speak, understand, and communicate in the English language. They will also ask you to show documents of financial capability and stability.
The Requirements For UK Visa
Here are what you must have in order to obtain a visa to the UK:
- completed UK visa application form
- Your International Passport or travel document which must be valid for at least 30 days after the expiry of your visa. Note that your passport must have two unused page for the entry/departure visa endorsements.
- Show proof of the UK visa application fee payment
- Provide a coloured passport with white background and must be 29mmx34mm,
- Your financial documents to proof that
you can financially sustain yourself in the UK.
Which include: a bank statements, a proof of earnings or the financial document of your UK guardian that has sufficient resources to support your stay.
Note that all the documents here cut across all the different types of UK Visas. And some visas like the visit visa and family visit visa will require peculiar documents. It is mandatory to provide your original documents for the application.