The Nigerian workforce needs continual improvement and knowledge upgrading to remain competitive and relevant in this global world of technology. All working adults aspire to get more skills, knowledge and qualifications for them to advance in their career and promotion. Many senior executives treasure varied learning and networking opportunities in a stimulating environment such as Nigerian.
The eastern polytechnic offer part-time/weekend programmes for working adults/executives. This their part-time programme runs concurrently in duration with the full-time programme.
This institution is backed by qualified, experienced, friendly and industry-focused professionals. Eastern polytechnic has assure you that your decision to study with them will never be regretted. They have the desire to adopt a leadership style that will enhance their cherished vision and mission by creating an excellent administration which will inculcate the spirit of learning and passion for acquisition of knowledge in their student through unique strategies and methodologies.
Please we encourage all prospective students to visit their main campus at Abia State or our Port Harcourt campus for more information.
Below Are The Courses That Are Been Offered In Eastern Polytechnic
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration & Management.
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY INTO EASTERN POLYTECHNIC PART TIME PROGRAMME
Eastern polytechnic general entry requirements for National Diploma (ND) Programmes are as stipulated by NBTE/JAMB.
THE DURATION OF PART TIME PROGRAMMES
eastern polytechnic general duration for all (Both part time and full time):
- The National Diploma (ND) Programme is 2years.
- The Higher National Diploma (HND) is 2years.
READ ALSO- Back Pain Treatment: The Symptoms And All The Remedies
THEIR SCHOOL FEE SCHEDULE FOR 2019/2020 SESSION
- SCHOOL FEE SCHEDULE FOR PORT HARCOURT CAMPUS
- The tuition Fee (Per Semester) ₦45,000
- The acceptance Fee (Once) ₦20,000
- The maintenance Fee (Per Session) ₦20,000
- The development Fee (Per Session) ₦20,000
- The security Fee (Per Session) ₦20,000
- Their identity Card (I. D.) Fee (Once) ₦5,000
- THE GRAND TOTAL: ₦130,000
- Their accommodation (Per Session) Optional is ₦45,000.
- SCHOOL FEE SCHEDULE FOR UMUOKO CAMPUS
- The tuition Fee (Per Semester) ₦25,000
- The acceptance Fee (Once) ₦10,000
- The maintenance Fee (Per Session) ₦10,000
- The development Fee (Per Session) ₦5,000
- The security Fee (Per Session) ₦10,000
- The identity Card (ID) Fee (Once) ₦5,000
- THE GRAND TOTAL: ₦65,000
- Their accommodation (Per Session) Optional is ₦18,000.
Please note that all payments can be made in full or two equal installments. However, all payments should be made directly into any branch of the following banks in the name of Eastern Polytechnic nationwide:
- DIAMOND BANK PLC: A/C No: 0050431578
- GTBANK PLC: A/C No: 0258795272
- ECOBANK PLC: A/C No: 0542002343
- UNlON BANK PLC: A/C No: 0047613989
Note that all bank payment slips must be submitted to the institution for record purposes. You must not make any cash payments.
THE EASTPOLY SCHOLARSHIP
As they celebrate the commencement of studies at the Permanent Site, all candidates applying for admission at their main campus are to pay only N32,500 per semester for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
FOR THE RETURNING OF ADMISSION FORMS:
Anytime you are returning completed forms, please come with the following:
- Your 4 Passport photographs
- Your age Declaration/Birth Certificate
- An identification Letter from your L.G.A/State of Origin
- The duplicate copies of Statement of result(s); SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, Etc.