The Federal University Oye Ekiti FUOYE, a university located in Ekiti state usually give people the opportunity to apply for jobs in their university.
Below Is A Few List Of Some Positions And The Qualifications Required For The Post.
- Senior Lecturer
Candidate must have at least nine years experience in teaching and research, in the varsity system or any research Institution that is comparable.
Candidate must possess academic excellence through having some publications in local and international journals that are recognized.
Candidate must show leadership in academics through postgraduate supervision and should be able to attract research grants from international and local funding agencies.
Candidate must be ready to lead various research groups in the university and in various department.
- Lecturer I
Qualifications should be same as the one above with an experience of six years and above.
- Lecturer II
Candidate must possess Masters Degree in the relevant field as a minimum qualification.
Candidate with this Masters Degree must qualify for a Ph.D programme apart from from His qualifications in teaching and research works.
- Administrative Officer
Candidate must possess a Masters Degree from a recognized institution with three years of cognate experience.
- Higher Executive Officer
Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration or in any related discipline.
- Confidential Secretary I
Candidate must possess higher National diploma (HND) in secretarial studies from a recognized institution.
They should also have at least three years of working experience and a demonstrable ability for 120/50 words per minute speed while typing or writing in short hand. There must be evidences that the candidate knows the use of application software such as Ms word, Excel etc.
All Applicant should be ICT friendly and should provide their mission statement for the Federal University of Oye Ekiti, Ekiti State for the next decade.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applicant are expected to submit twenty (20) copies of their CV and the CV is expected to be in this format at submission.
- Names in full with your surname first and it should be in capital letters.
- Place of birth and also date of birth of applicant.
- Nationality of applicant
- Marital status of applicant
- Number with ages of applicant’s children.
- Permanent home address of applicant
- Present postal address of the applicant
- Present employment status and salary of the applicant
- Education Institutions attended by applicant
- Qualifications of applicant
- Distinctions obtained by applicant
- Membership of professional bodies.
- Review of academics and professional journals
- External Examinership
- Work Experience
- Courses taught at the university level
- Postgraduate Supervision
- Research in Progress
- Fellowship Awards
- Research grants and other grants.
- Conferences attended
- ECA [Extra Curricula Activities]
- All of the applicants are expected to indicate their email address and phone number.
- Name and Addresses of three referees.
To pay fees, visit ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng./regsteps … a list of things to be paid for would be displayed.
Click on any of the things you want to pay for and follow the onscreen instructions.