Branch app Nigeria, is an instant loan application platform under Branch International Limited designed for Android smartphone users. It is an Application that allows user apply for quick loans and get decisions within minutes.
Approved loans are paid immediately to the borrowers bank account.
Features Of Branch Loan App
- The least amount of loan a user can borrow is 1500 Naira while the maximum amount is fixed at 150000 Naira.
- The period for repayments of loans is between 1 month and 1 year, while the
- Interest Rate is between 14%to 28% .
- Loan limit increases With time and a good credit score, as the interest rate decreases too.
- How to get Started with the Branch app in Nigeria
- The only thing a user needs is an Android smartphone and a bank account under his/her name to access loans from Branch.
How To Download The Branch App
Start by Downloading the Branch App from play store or Google play, whichever is applicable to you.
- Enter all the required details in the appropriate columns.
- Confirm your ownership of the phone number you just entered.
- You are now a holder of an active Branch Account .
Method Of Application For A Loan From Branch App
- Logon to the app and click on the menu located at the top left corner.
- Click on ‘My Loans’ and choose the amount you wish to borrow
- Choose the duration of repayment that suits you best.
- Click on the ‘Request this Loan’ link.
- Select your wallet and the bank account you need the money disbursed to.
- Choose ‘Request this loan ‘ and view the loan details
- Click on ‘Apply
- If your loan request gets approved, the money will be sent to your bank account and will be available for use within minutes. Just Go ahead and withdraw your cash in Naira!
READ ALSO- Ibadan Polytechnic: The Registration Processes, Pay Acceptance Fees And All You Must Know
Method Of Repaying The Branch Loan In Nigeria
There are six(6) ways to repay a Branch loan. Always remember the details you used while creating your Branch account. The most essential details are your mobile phone number and your bank account number.
Some of these methods will attract some extra charges while others don’t. Some of these methods are restricted to a selected class of people while others are for everyone. The first three methods attract no extra fees whatsoever while the last three methods do. Endeavor to use the method that is most convenient to you. A branch loan borrower can decide to settle the loan either in full, in installments or in any other amount they wish.
Points To Note
- Reach out to the Branch Customer Care within the app if your payment is not reflected after 24hours.
- ‘Reference’ or ‘Remarks’ stands for your legal name and bank account used to register your Branch account.
- It’s highly advisable to make repayments from your bank account but if you do it with another or a friend’s account, please ensure that ;
(a)the other account does not belong to a branch account with an active loan.
(b)you include your legal name and bank account number which you registered with on branch in the transfer details.
(c) you send a message to Branch within the customer care feature in the app, immediately.
The Methods Are Listed Below
- Pay With Bank Account in The App
- Pay Automatically With ATM Card in App
Most banks ask for PIN or you verify through code sent to your phone for security purposes.
Pay With ATM Card Online
NOTE: The next 3 methods will attract a charge
Pay With Mobile Banking Apps
For now only account owners with Access Bank, Zenith, FCMB, Fidelity and Diamond Bank can use this repayment method. Account owners with Union Bank, UBA and other banks can’t use this method.
Pay via GTB USSD
- Simply Dial *737*50*Amount*145# to make the payment.
- Enter Account ID 1945481448
- Confirm the name as Branch International.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your GTB debit card or your 737 PIN and send
- You will receive an email. Send it to branch using the reference number within the in-app chat or mail it to email@example.com
- Close and reopen the app after 24hours to check if payment has reflected.
Pay Cash With NIBSS E-Bills Pay
You can use Naira in cash to repay Branch loan by walking into any bank except GTB inform of E-Bills Pay.
- Pay to account name Branch Inc
- Submit the accurate details to the teller especially the phone number you registered with on branch.
- Ask for a payment receipt.
- Check your branch app after 24hours to see if payments have been updated. Kindly contact Branch using the repayment form if payments don’t reflect.