Every talent needs improvement and football skills are no different. Most of the successful footballers of today had their skills refined through a football academy where their talents were made near perfect. Youngsters need to enroll in a football academy to develop their football skills in order to improve their chances of becoming a professional footballer. One of the best football academies in the world is the Pepsi Football Academy, famous for producing great talents in the world today. This article will enlighten you on how to join the Pepsi football academy in Nigeria.
The Pepsi Football Academy in Nigeria is responsible for producing some of the country’s finest and most successful football stars, including, Isaac promise, Joseph Akpala, John Obi Mikel, Elderson Echiejile, Peter Osaze Odemwingie, Onyekachi Apam, Solomon Okoronkwo, etc.
Founded in 1992, it received its full backing and sponsorship of Pepsi in 1994. As it stands, it has at least 3000 registered students, over 13 training centres and more than fifty-four coaches across the country. Application into the Academy remains open to both boys and girls from the ages of 5 to 16 years.
How To Join The Pepsi Football Academy
- Applicants must first go to any of the academy’s training center and introduce themselves to the coaches. See below for a list of the training centers.
- It is the duty of the coaches to make an assessment of the applicant’s football skills and attributes like touches, abilities, speed, and balance.
- If the instructors are satisfied and believe that the applicant has everything it takes, he/she will be offered the Application and Registration form for the Pepsi Football Academy.
- Applicants are permitted to carry the forms home and fill them correctly.
- Eligible applicants must go with their parent(s) or guardian(s) during their registration.
- Applicants must submit their forms with other required documents. See below for the list of the documents.
- From the moment your application has been accepted, proceed to pay the necessary fees at the bank. See below for the fees.
These documents are to be submitted alongside the forms are:
- Photocopies of applicants school results.
- Applicants that have finished their Senior secondary school education and have sat for any Senior Secondary School Certificates Examination like WAEC or NECO must produce their result. Applicants should have a minimum of five credits including Mathematics andEnglish Language.
- Applicant medical reports/history.
- Applicants birth certificate (original and photocopy).
- Three passport photographs of the applicant
- One passport photograph of one of the parents or guardian.
- Aba Training Centre
Address: Enyimba Int’l FC Stadium
Phone Number: 08035451812
- EnuguTraining Centre
Address: Rangers Stadium Nkpokiti Street, Independence Layout
Phone Number: 08037127050
- Owerri Training Centre
Address: Dan Anyiam Stadium Imo State Sports Council
Phone Number: 08034347538
- Benin Training Centre
Address: Western Boys High School Ikpoba Hill
Phone Number: 08038183097
- Abuja Training Centre
Address: Government Senior Secondary School Tundunwada Zone Four
Phone Number: 08023266411
- Lagos Training Centre
Address: Cocoa Industries Field, Off Akilo Road, Ogba
Phone Numbers: 08023108335, 08032451880, 08023543676
- Orile-Imo Training Centre
Address: The Football College Km 4, Sagamu/Abeokuta Expressway
Phone Number: 08023108335, 08032451880
READ ALSO- How To Check Imsu Post Utme Cut Off Mark For Different Courses And All You Need To Know
- Sagamu Training Centre
Address: AUD Primary School, Opposite Awolowo Market Makun
Phone Number: 08034092523
- Ibadan Training Centre
Address: Olubadan Stadium Iyaganku
Phone Number: 08034657553
- Ilorin Training Centre
Address: Kwara State Stadium Complex
Phone Number: 08032083789
- Kaduna Training Centre
Address: Opposite the Hamdala Hotel, Murtala Mohammed Square Independence Way.
Phone Number: 08025940317
- Jos Training Centre
Address: Methodist Primary School
Phone Number: 07093144959
- Kano Training Centre
Address: Rumfa College, Along Buk Road, PMB 3079
Phone Number: 08036511010
Trainings in all the training centers are on Saturday mornings. Weekday trainings depends on the coaches at the centre.
Applicants must pay the fees at the bank. Get the Bank details at the training center.
The registration fee for applicants between the ages of 5 to 14 years
- Registration: 1,000 Naira
- Quarterly fees: 2,000 Naira
- Training uniform: 2,000 Naira
- Identity card: 500 Naira
- Training bag: 500 Naira
Total fee: 6,000 Naira
- Registration fee for 15 years and above
- Registration: 3,000 Naira
- Quarterly fees: 3,000 Naira
- Training uniform: 3,000 Naira
- Identity card: 500 Naira
- Training bag: 500 Naira
- Maintenance fee: 2,000 Naira
Total fee: 12,000 Naira
It is important to note that the Pepsi Football Academy does not provide accommodation or academic education for its students. For a combination of education and football development, apply to the Football College, Orile-Imo. Go to the Football College or check the “The Football College” segment on the Pepsi Football Academy website. Find more information about the academy at their official website at http://www.pepsifootballacademy.com/
2 thoughts on “How To Pursue A Career In Football In Nigeria By Enrolling Pepsi Football Academy”
My name is uchenna Victor, I have beenjoyed looking for how to join the Pepsi