The postgraduate school at the Federal University of Technology, Minna offers Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters and Doctor of Philosophy degree. Here is all you need to know to successfully take one of their programmes.
Registration On The Eportal
- Go to www.Eportal.futminna.edu.ng/pg/login.php.
- At the top of the page there is a link tagged ‘Start Application’. Click on this link.
- Fill the form requesting your surname, first name, other names, highest qualification obtained and email address.
- Select Programme Application Title from the drop down menu
- Click on Submit Application
- Go back to the home page where you saw login or go to your email address and click on the link sent to you.
- Use your new application number that was given to you at step 5 to login
- Fill the application form requesting for your credentials, the date of the application, your O’level results which might be one sitting or two sitting, your passport and your thesis if you are applying for your Ph.D. Be careful to follow the recommended sizes for your credentials and passport and make sure to scan in JPG format.
- You can choose to save and continue or to view your final submission preview. But we advise that you go over your application and make sure there are no mistakes before you make payments.
- Click on the referee link to add your referee or to send referee request
- Type in your referee’s email address and click on send. You have the chance to add up to or request up to three referees. Make sure all email addresses are correct and valid.
- Proceed to pay and submit your application. Or wait till all your referee requests statuses are cleared from the dashboard before proceeding to payment and submission.
READ ALSO- University Of Ilorin Courses: The Requirements And The Subject Combination For Admission
How To Pay School Fees
Once you have correctly followed the registration procedure, you can now proceed to make your school fees payment. To do that:
- Click on open payment
- Click on proceed to payment gateway
- Confirm that the data you entered on the application is correct by going over the payment information page that appears.
- Enter your debit card details, that is, the card number, the CVV, the expiry date and your withdrawal pin. You can make payments with your MasterCard, visa card or be verve.
- You will be charged a total of ten thousand two hundred and fifty naira (#10,250) only for your application and bank charges.
- If you prefe to go to the bank, then instead of entering your ATM card details, click on generate RRR instead and then go to any bank branch to make payments.
- Return to your portal after paying at the bank to finish your registration.
- Print your registration form and payment receipt for verification
- Click on the submit button to complete your registration.
Note that any mistake you make leads to disqualification. So we advise that you pay attention and follow the instructions carefully.