Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) is a state university located in Akungba-Akoko Ondo State. This institution was established in 1982 and was at the time called Obafemi Awolowo University by the government of the then old Ondo State which was led by Chief Micheal Adekunle Ajasin, In 1985, the name was changed to Ondo State University and then finally on November 5, 1999 the university relocated to its permanent site at Akungba-Akoko and was finally named Adekunle Ajasin University on November 2007.
AAUA as it is popularly called offers post-secondary (Diploma in Computer science, Local government studies etc),Predegree or Foundation courses, undergraduate (B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc) and postgraduate (MBA, M.Sc, M.Phil, PhD) programmes across diverse fields and disciplines. The university has six faculties and more than forty departments.
AAUA Admission Requirements Into Undergraduate Programme
- Applicants must select AAUA in UTME and score 180 and above to qualify
- Applicants must possess at least five credit passes in O’level at not more than two sittings.
- Direct entry applicants must possess any of the following: OND with a minimum of lower credit or NCE not less than a merit pass or trade certificate with two years of experience or IJMB in addition to possessing five credit passes at O’level.
READ ALSO- Futminna Postgraduate School: How To Register On The Eportal Online, Pay School Fees And All You Must Know
AAUA Post-UTME Application Process And Screening Exercise
- Applicants should visit the university’s website at aaua.edu.ng and click on “2018/2019 POST UTME TEST”
- Create an account and login with your JAMB registration number then click on ”Make Application Form Payment for BankIT Payment”
- After this go to any barnch of the following banks to pay the sum of #2000 for the Assessment and #3,500 for Administrative charges through eTranzact/Interswitch/BankIT platform. The banks include: First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Wema Bank, Skye Bank,United bank for Africa, Zenith Bank, EcoBank, Stanbic IBTC and Access Bank
- Collect bank-generated receipt from the teller and log into the portal again. Note that you must collect a print-out containing the Confirmation order number from the bank after payment
- Access the portal for the online registration, fill the Biodata form online and upload a recent passport photograph and O’level result then print out the Post-UTME test slip.
How To Check Post UTME Result And Admission Status
- Visit the Result checking portal at putme.aaua.edu.ng
- Login with your JAMB no and click on “Check Result” to view your results
How To Pay School Fees And Register Courses
- Visit the AAUA school fees payment invoice portal at eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/landingpage/schoolfeesinvoice
- Enter your matric number and generate a payment invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the banks listed on the invoice and make the stipulated payment via the REMITA platform only
- Confirm the payment under the confirm payment sectiona nd print out an official receipt
- Click on “Course Registration”
- Your courses will be displayed, selct and submit the courses then print out the course form and present at your department for approval by your hhead of department.