Bayero University Kano, founded in 1977 is one of the institution in Nigeria that has upgraded from being a College to a University. Bayero University Kano (BUK) is located in Kano, Kano State, Nigeria and has been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for recognition of its different program which include; Undergraduates Degree Program (Bachelor Degrees), Doctorates Degree Programs, Postgraduate Program, and Master’s Degree Program.
Faculties In The Institution Include
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts and Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Faculty of Computer Science and Info. Tech.
- Faculty of Communications
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Earth and Environmental Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
Admission Requirements Into BUK
The Entry requirements for all prospective JAMB/UTME candidates seeking admission into Bayero University Kano, (BUK) is a as stated below:
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics either in SSCE, GCE, NECO, WASSCE OR any other approved certificate examination by the institution.
- All Prospective Candidates must have chosen the institution as their Choice of University in the JAMB/UTME form.
- Candidates Cut-off mark must be at least 200 in the conducted UTME/JAMB examination and must also beat the present/current cut-off mark of the institution
- All five (5) credits passes should not be more than two sittings.
READ ALSO- Espam Formation University: How To Register Courses, Check Results And All You Need To Know
How To Register For BUK Admission Screening Process
- Log on to http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat2018.bukat_login.php
- Click on the button “Apply”
- Enter applicant “JAMB/UTME Number”
- Enter applicant “JAMB Total Score” into the provided space
- Upload a valid and clear passport photograph in the provided space
- Provide all necessary information where required
Note: All provided details must be valid
- Upload the accurate O’level result in the given table
- Uploaded result should not be more than two sittings
- Follow the necessary steps for a successful school fees and other fees payment
How To Check The Admission List For Bayero University Kano (BUK)
After meeting up to the admission requirement stated by Bayero University Kano, the institution admission list can be checked through the steps stated below:
- Log on to org.ng/efaculty
- Click on the “JAMB Profile”
- Enter the candidate Username and Password in the provided space to login into the JAMB profile
- Kindly Choose the “Year of Examination” of the candidate
- Enter the candidate JAMB Registration Number in the provided space
- Click on the button “Check Admission Status” to login to the admission status of the candidates.
Note to all candidates; the admission list is available only to candidates who sat for the Post UTME screening test and also beat the cut-off mark of the institution.
All admitted candidates should;
- Log on to the provided JAMB website on the page
- Click on the button with “Accept”, to confirm admission acceptance