In Nigeria, smile, Ntel, spectranet, and swift are the leaders in high speed 4G internet services with their latest 4G LTE technology. Nigerians will now start enjoying fast 4G LTE internet connection to the fullest and also get an opportunity to select from any of the 4G LTE high speed internet service provider.
If your plan is to use any of the above mentioned 4G LTE high speed internet service providers for your business or for your personal usage, then you will need to get info on how you can check data balance, because it can be very tricky to do. And if you have already started using any of the mentioned high speed 4G LTE internet service provider and have not known how to check the data balance on your subscription plan, then you will need to pay attention to what we are about to teach today.
If you are an addict lover of high speed internet connection, then it simply means that you are already familiar with the above mentioned top 4G LTE high speed internet service providers.
In today’s write up, we will be sharing with you how you can easily check your data bundle balance with a step by step procedure on spectranet, smile, Ntel and swift 4G LTE networks. Enjoy it!
How To Check Your Remaining Data Bundle On Spectranet
To check your data bundle balance on spectranet, you need to follow the below step by step procedure to achieve it.
- Log on to the self-care service web portal of spectranet with your internet connected mobile device, via selfcare.spectranet.com.ng
- You will be asked to log in with your correct password and username, before you can then click on the sign in button
- After you must have signed in, the page will now redirect you to your account summery page where you will need to scroll down to see the data bundle remaining.
- If for any reason you have any challenge, complain or enquiry, you can call their care line on 08002345678, 07002345678 or send them an email to email@example.com
READ ALSO- How To Get A Free Tinted Glass Permit In Nigeria, The Application Process, Cost And All You Must Know
How To Check Your Remaining Data Bundle On Smile 4G LTE
To check your data bundle balance on smile, you need to follow this step by step procedure:
- With your internet connected device, visit smile.com.ng/scp then find the smile customer service page
- Input your correct password and username to log in
- Once you log in, the page will load and display your remaining data bundle on the page.
How To Check Your Remaining Data Bundle On Ntel
To check your data bundle balance on Ntel, you need to follow this step by step procedure:
- With an internet connected device, visit mc.ntel.com.ng
- To log in, input your username and password correctly
- Once you have logged in, your remaining data balance will be displayed on the page
- If you have any enquiry, you can contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Check Your Remaining Data Bundle On Swift 4G LTE
To check your data bundle balance on swift, you need to follow this step by step procedure:
- Visit their web portal with any device at swiftng.com then proceed and click the button ‘’self-service’’
- Then input your log in details like username and password
- Once you have logged in, it will display the remaining data balance on your account summery
- For any enquiry, you can contact swift customer care via email at email@example.com
1 thought on “How To Check Data Bundle Balance Step By Step On Spectranet,Smile,Ntel & Swift 4G LTE Networks”