School of Nursing Abuja
The School of Nursing Abuja is an educational institution that has been opened for all candidates who wished to be a Nurse. The institution is not segregated for female candidates alone but also for the male as well. This institution is situated at Gwagwalada in Abuja, Nigeria, and has been approved for its Nursing and Midwifery Program.
These programs are to be completed in 3 years. Every program in this school is referred to as the Basic Nursing Program. School of Nursing Abuja, is a federal government-owned institution
For every applicant to be eligible for this program, the school entry requirements must be met before proceeding for the registration.
- All applicants must at least be of 17 years of age
- All prospective candidates are to have either of the approved O’level certificates which are WAEC, NECO or GCE certificates
Note, School of Nursing Abuja doesn’t accept NABTEB certificate as part of the O’level certificate
- A minimum of five (5) credit passes in the Compulsory in subjects such as Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics from the approved certificate.
- For candidates who intend to use a combine O’level result, the combined results should not be more than two (2) sitting
- All the O’level results to be used shouldn’t exceed 10 years, that is, it must not be more than 10 years of being acquired
Note, Admission into the School of Nursing Abuja is not eligible for the pregnant women
READ ALSO- How To Check Abu Admission List, The Requirements And All You Must Know
How To Get School Of Nursing Abuja Form
To get the form for the School of Nursing Abuja, all candidates are to apply for the program through the stated steps:
- Log on to http://www.fctson.abj.gov.ng/enrol.html
- Enter the applicant “Username” into the space provided
- Provide the “Password” as well into the provided space
- Fill in applicant valid email address into the space given
- Tap on the button with “Register” to have an account with the School
Note, this registration process will be paused until the online payment has paid and confirmed
For the online Payment
- Tap on the button with “Next” on the above page
- Select on “Payment via Master Card”
- Tap on “Pay Now”
- Provide all necessary details; this details must be valid
The application fee to be paid is Five thousand, five hundred naira only (₦ 5,500). This payment is a non- refundable fee
- Ensure the notification “Successful” is received after the online payment
- Visit http://www.fctson.abj.gov.ng/enrol.html to continue the registration process
- Print out the slip. Slip is to be used as the application identification
The School Fee
The school fee for the students just admitted and those already admitted into the institution is as follows
|Tuition fee||Year One
|Fifty thousand naira (₦ 50,000)||Twenty-five thousand naira
|Twenty-five thousand naira
These fees are to be paid only to the approved banks made by the school authorities
16 thoughts on “How To Get School Of Nursing Abuja Form, The Requirements And The School Fees”
Will an examination be conducted after d registration or it will be screening
Yes you will have to take the Post UTME exam.
Am trying to download the form but is not opening how can I get or obtain the form.
Please is there form presently for 2020/2021 academic session??
Is there form presently for 2020/2021 academic session??
what if i have paid the money in bank what do i do?
Please contact the school authority for the next step.
Comment Any help pls
Any help pls
Please is the form for 2020/2021 exams out
When will 2021 form be out please?
Comment; Good afternoon, how do I apply? bcus the application portal is not opening. They don’t need jamb right?
Good afternoon, I’m trying to open the site to continue the registration but it not working pls I need assistance
I want to get admission. 09068741382 Is my number
I want to get admission