Steps in checking the admission list for Kwara State Polytechnic for applicants who have undergone the registration process, written the Post UTME screening examination and has also met with the institution entry requirements are stated as follows:
- Log on to https://kwarapolyportal.org/applogin.php.
- Enter the “Application ID”
- Provide the “Password” into the given space
- Tap on the button “Login” to proceed
For applicants without the Application ID, below are the necessary procedures to checking of the Kwara State Polytechnic online admission list
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Using the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number, enter the “Username”
- Fill in the “Password” space with the applicant’s “Surname”
- Tap on the “Log in” button
- In the new page, select the year of examination in the “Exam Year” button option
- Provide the “JAMB Registration Number” again into the given column
- Tap on the “Check Admission Status” button
This procedure is the same for both programs (National Diplomatic Program & Higher Diploma Program)
Once given admission, candidates are to complete other necessary registration and also meet up to the internal screening requirements which are:
- The original copy of the JAMB result slip/ print out
- The original document of the O’Level result certificate ( which could be the SSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE, etc)
- Copy of the Statements of Result
- The original copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A copy of the candidate’s Local Government Area (LGA) certificate
- Letter of Attestation
- Candidates recent passport photographs
Kwara State Polytechnic Entry Requirements
The admission requirements for ALL the prospective JAMB/ UTME candidates seeking entry into the Kwara State Polytechnic National Diplomatic Program, ND, are expected to meet up to the below requirements:
- The minimum of age 16 years for all the applicants
- The minimum of 150 scores for all applicants in who have written the UTME/JAMB examination
- All the prospective candidates must meet up to the institution (including the Faculty and it’s departmental) cut-off marks
- Every candidate must have a minimum of five (5) credits passes in the relevant course subjects which include the English Language and Mathematics
- Every candidates must possess the credit marks mentioned above only from the institution approved O’level result certificate which includes GCE, WASCE, SSCE, and NECO
- All the above-mentioned Five (5) credit passes should not be more than two sittings for applicants who wished for a combined results
The Admission Requirements For The Higher National Diplomatic (HND) Program
In addition to the National Diplomatic requirement; candidates applying for the Higher National Diploma (HND) program are to have the below-mentioned institution requirements
- Minimum of Lower Credit that is, (CGPA of 2.50) in the National Diploma (ND); in the relevant field to the intended course of study.
- Minimum passing grade in the industrial experience; in the Post-National Diploma for all applicants, with a minimum of two years before being considered for admission.
- A valid evidence showing the one-year of Industrial Training of applicants, that is, the Post-ND Cognate experience.
- A recognized transcript from every applicant; especially those from other institution.