The Nasarawa State University, Keffi accepts applications from both Jamb Utme students and Direct Entry students. Direct entry applicants are holders of National Diploma, Certificate of Education, and so on. The University offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses and applicants can gain admission into any of the programmes of their choice.
To arrive here however, applicants must satisfy the University’s admission requirements. If you are wondering how to enrol into Nasarawa State University (NSUK) through the direct entry platform then we have all you need in this post.
Direct entry applicants must first satisfy the general admission requirements as are also applicable to the Jamb Utme students. In addition to these, they must satisfy direct entry specific requirements as we will see below:
1.They must have scored a minimum of 170 marks in the Jamb Utme examinations
- They must have made the Nasarawa State University (NSUK) their first choice of institution
- They must possess a minimum of five credit passes in their O’level results in subjects relevant to their course of choice
- They must possess a minimum of lower credit at their A level results such as National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, or Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), or eight points in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)
- They must apply for the NSUK Post Utme screening exercise.
Candidates that possess all these must proceed to take the Post Utme screening exercise of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi but first they must complete an online application that sets them aside for the programme.
Direct Entry Online Application
To complete the online application, direct entry applicants must follow the procedure below:
- Visit nsuk.edu.ng/direct-entry
- Click on apply online
- Enter your Utme candidate ID and click on login
- Provide all the required details to fill the bio form
- Create a login profile by entering your valid email
- Validate your email by clicking the link sent to it
- Fill your direct entry form
- Confirm that your entries are correct
- Navigate to and click on save or pay for Post Utme.
Application Procedure For NSUK Post Utme
The screening fee is two thousand naira (#2000) only and applicants are to pay this sum to be able to register for the exercise. They can pay through the Remita platform or using their debit cards. If you would like to make the payments yourself, follow this procedure:
- Visit www.remita.net
- You will find a box asking you ‘who do you want to pay?’. In this box, fill in the name of your school: Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- In another box asking you ‘what do you want to pay?’ click on 2018/2019 Post Utme
- Follow the onscreen commands to provide the details required and then click on make payments.
- Print an RRR slip and take this to the bank.
After a direct entry applicant has taken the Post Utme screening, he can now wait to see if his score beats the cut off mark.