The Enugu State University of Science &Technology (ESUT) has released her admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session. If you participated in the Post Utme screening of the University, then it is now time for you to check the admission list to see if your name appears on it.
If it does then you have been granted the admission and congratulations to you. Also, the Enugu State University of Science and Technology admission list has been uploaded on the portal. Below is how to check for your name and everything else you need to know.
How To Check ESUT Admission List
To check your admission status on the ESUT admission list, you should follow the procedure below:
- Login to portal.esut.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmStatus.aspx
- Input your Utme registration number where provided
- Click the submit button
- Your admission status will pop up on the screen.
How To Check Your Admission Status Online On The Jamb Portal
You will also need to check your Jamb CAPS or Portal so that you can accept the admission if you have been given. If you do not accept, you will be considered as having rejected the admission. To express your acceptance, you must follow the procedure below:
- Login to the Jamb website
- Click on CAPS
- Your admission status will pop up on the screen
- Navigate to and click on the accept or reject button
Next Steps To Take
If your admission status shows “not admitted”, keep checking the Jamb website. The admission is granted in batches and is constantly being updated. So you must continue to check for further updates.
Note that the University’s website also publishes the admission list in batches. As a result, you must also continue to check the University’s website until your status reads ” admitted”. We know this is possible and your admission status will change soon. But that is if you have done all that you ought to have done. This is why we will reproduce the admission guidelines here. However, if you have been offered admission, you should proceed immediately to pay your acceptance fee.
Registration Procedure For Those Granted Admission Into ESUT
If you have been granted admission, here is everything you need to do next.
- Check the acceptance fee amount and proceed to pay it
- Check the school fees for your course and get it ready for payment. Payment is usually after acceptance fees have been paid.
- Prepare your documents and get ready for registration and clearance
- Read up on the school’s rules and regulations including the Code of Conduct and do not violate it.
ESUT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
As promised, this is for those of you still awaiting the admission. We all know the requirements by now but just so you double check to see that you did not leave anything out. Here are ESUT admission requirements:
- Did you score a minimum of 200 marks at the Utme examination?
- Did you have at least five credit passes in your O’ level results at first sitting or six credit passes at two sittings?
- Did you do well at the Post Utme screening?
- Did you choose a less competitive course?
So, there you are. Go on and check your admission status. Wishing you every luck.