Delta State University (DELSU) is located at Abraka, Delta state with a mini campus at Anwai, Asaba, the state capital. The university was established by the Delta state government on April 30, 1992. It was initially a Government Teachers Training College before it became a college of Education.
Then in 1981, it became affiliated to the University of Benin and started offering degree programs before its establishment as an autonomous university after the creation of Delta and Edo state. DELSU comprises of three campuses and has a student population of about 36,000. The university offers different programs in several disciplines from post secondary diploma to post graduate degrees.
- All applicants must possess the minimum entry requirements of five credit passes in O’level obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must choose DELSU as first choice of institution and score at least 180 or above in UTME.
- Direct entry applicants must possess the minimum entry requirements of five credits plus a first degree certificate from either a polytechnic (OND/HND) or college of education (NCE). Applicants with IJMB/JUPEB/Advanced GCE can also apply.
How To Apply For Post UTME at DELSU
- Applicants should visit the website at www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN at the cost of N2000 only. You can pay into any of these banks: Unity bank, Ecobank, Zenith bank, Fidelity bank and UBA. To generate a virtual pin, visit the website above and click “Online Application” click start, click screening exercise then click start. Complete the form online correctly with a valid JAMB registration number then submit and generate PIN and print out the form and generated PIN.
- With the PIN, you can access and complete the screening form online. Upload a recent coloured passport photograph in JPeg format and not more than 20kb in size.
- The virtual PIN can only be used within immediately after payment as it will be invalid after six hours after its generation.
READ ALSO- Funaab Hostel Fee: How To Register, Get The Hostel And Make Payment With All You Must Know
Why Do I Need the DELSU Past Questions And Answer Booklet?
- DELSU is one of the best universities and thus very competitive so the more resources you use in preparing, the more chances you have of gaining admission.
- Passing JAMB with a high score is no guarantee for admission as you still have to pass the post UTME and meet the required cutoff before you can be admitted.
- The past questions and answers will prepare you for the task ahead so that you can pass the exam and excel.
What Does The Past Questions And Answers Contain?
- Exam instructions and guidelines
- 176 pages of past questions from different years
- Answers and solutions fo the questions.
How Do I Get It?
- You can pay online by entering the details of your full name, email address, amount, phone number, name of institution and name of faculty into the boxes provided. After this you can then click the link to download the past questions. The link to download the questions will be sent into your mail once your payment has been received.
- You can also into the listed bank account: Account name GOTOSCHOOL Limited, account number 1015256082, Bank name Zenith bank Plc. After payment, send the depositor’s name, teller number, amount paid, institution of study and proposed course to study to 08026529647.