The Polytechnic Ibadan is one of the pioneer polytechnics in Nigeria and was established in 1970. The school was established to succeed The Technical College Ibadan under an Edict cited as The Polytechnic Ibadan 1970. The Polytechnic’s mission is to train students in the fields of environmental science, applied science, engineering and commerce.
It has since blazed the trail and is a dream institution for anyone who wants to attend a prominent polytechnic. The Polytechnic Ibadan offers both National Diploma and Higher Diploma programmes in its five faculties; Faculty of Science, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Financial Management Studies, Faculty of Environmental Studies and Faculty of Business and Communication Studies. The Polytechnic Ibadan like all other tertiary institutions requires you to pass your post utme before you can be admitted to any of their programmes.
The Management of the school is currently inviting all qualified candidates to participate in its post utme screening exercise for admission into its National Diploma programme and this is why we have compiled this article. This article covers how to register for the post utme and how to check your results on the school portal.
Eligibility And Requirements
Only qualified candidates are eligible to take the post utme screening examinations and qualified candidates are those who:
- Chose the Polytechnic Ibadan in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 150 marks
- Made the Polytechnic Ibadan their first or second choice
- Did not choose the Polytechnic Ibadan in their UTME but would like to change their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan.
All candidates within this category can apply for the Post Utme.
READ ALSO- How To Get Delsu Post Utme Past Questions And All You Must Know About The Registration Processes
How To Register
To register for your post utme screening at this institution, you will need to follow the procedure below:
- Visit http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/
- Navigate to ‘Post-Utme ND’ and click it
- Locate the ‘Start Application Now’ button and click it
- Create an account on the portal
- Follow the instructions and the on-screen commands to complete your application.
You will be required to enter your surname, phone number, email address and the course and programme that you have chosen.
The Post Utme application into the Polytechnic Ibadan will cost you seven thousand five hundred naira (#7500) only with the Post Utme ND form itself at two thousand five hundred naira (#2500) only and the Administrative charges at five thousand naira (#5000) only.
The sale and submission of the Post Utme application form of the Polytechnic Ibadan will end on the 14th day of September, 2018 and so for every academic session.
How To Check Result
After completing the Post Utme screening exercise, your next point of call will be how to check your result. To check your result using the online portal, you should follow the procedure below as follows:
- Visit the result checking portal at http://apply.polyibadan.edu.ng/Account/Login
- Input your username and password
- Click on login
- Your result page will be displayed on the screen.