Do you want to travel to Malta? Malta is very popular for its beaches which are both lively and quiet. Their beaches are popular dive sites among many tourists. They have lagoons also which allow tourists to perform activities like snorkeling.
Over the years, tourism in the country has been on the rise, on average, 1.6 million tourists visit Malta every year. Their tourism industry is very important to their economy as it contributes to 15% of the country’s GDP.
General Requirement For Malta Tourist, Visitors And Business Visa For Nigerian
The Malta tourist, visit or business visa requirements are similar to the other Schengen visas requirements. Their requirements depend on whether you are travelling for tourism, business or visit. The requirements are:
- An International Passport: ensure your passport is valid for six months beyond your stay in Malta and should have at least one blank page available for Maltese tourist, visit or business visa stamp.
- You need a completed malta visa application form
- You need two passport photographs which should be recent and it must be taken on a plain background.
- You need a letter of invitation from your host in Malta explaining the relationship of the applicant and host.
- For employee, you need a letter from the sponsoring company on the company’s letterhead, introducing the applicant, and also indicate the applicant’s employment position and status in the company, stating the reason of the applicant’s visit to Malta.
- For employer, you need a proof of existence of business. Your business license and tax reports.
- You need a proof of Travel Arrangement and a Confirmable flight documents showing the airline and dates of travel.
- You need a Hotel reservation proof.
- You need a medical insurance proof. Your insurance should cover the entire duration of your stay. Please note that the Malta Schengen-standard insurance cover must be capable of bearing medical bills worth 30,000 Euros.
- Proof that you have sufficient funds which is enough to support your stay in Malta, such as six months bank statement which should be stamped and signed by a bank official.
- You need a proof of social ties, such as your marriage certificate (for married) or birth certificate of children (if applicable).
READ ALSO- Unilag Direct Entry Form, Requirements And All You Need To Know
The Procedures On How To Apply For Malta Tourist, Visitor Or Business Visa
Get Your Documents Ready
You need to get the Malta tourist, visit or business visa application form. Then fill the application form completely, ensuring it is dully signed and dated with the above mentioned requirements.
The Submission Of Application At VFS
The Vfs Global is the authorized third-party agents in charge of Malta visa application collection. Ensure you visit any of the Vfs Global limited’s offices in Lagos or Abuja to submit your application in person.
Their Abuja office is at 38, Lobito Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
Their Lagos office address is located at Plot 110, by Admiral Ayinla road, just Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, by Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I.
Tracking Your Application
Once your application is submitted, you will need to track your application. Although Vfs global would send you SMS notification when your passport is ready for collection.
Collecting Your Passport
Next is to collect your international passport booklet, so you should visit the Vfs office where you submitted your application to get it. But however, if you wish to take delivery of your international passport, then you may pay for courier delivery service during submission.