Today, we want to inform all the interested candidates that the University of Lagos registration for the ONLINE DIRECT ENTRY Screening Exercise for admission into ALL THE COURSES for the 2019/2020 academic session is on.
The unilag direct entry is a university admission pathway by which applicants who have gone through one academic training or the other that will qualify them for admission into the second year (which is known as 200 level) of their desired course of study. However, the academic training could be a diploma program, IJMB etc. which means with such training you don’t need to start all over, you can simply continue but it must be in the same field.
Although the direct entry admission is available in all Nigerian universities for almost all courses, you don’t need to know about each school preferences for the admission. So we will be sharing with you the direct entry admission of university of Lagos (Unilag), the requirements and how to get the application form.
The Requirements For UNILAG Direct Entry Admission
For the direct entry admission of university of Lagos, the following are the basic application requirements:
- All candidates who chose the Institution as their choice in the just concluded JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application form will be eligible.
- All candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects which should include Mathematics and English Language.
- All candidates must also fulfill all O/level and Direct Entry requirements for the course of choice as advertised by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB.
- All candidate should note that the Screening Fee is Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
READ ALSO- Babcock University Courses Requirement And All You Must Know
How To Get The UNILAG Direct Entry Admission Application Form
For you to start your direct entry admission process at the University of Lagos you must get and completely fill the direct entry form and be ready for the screening exercise. However, once you purchase the direct entry form from the JAMB office, visit the JAMB website, fill and submit it online. And once done, next will be the DE application on unilag website. Below are the procedures to take;
- You need to visit the university website, www.unilag.edu.ng
- Then navigate and click on admission
- After which, click on DIRECT ENTRY
- Once on the next page, you can log in with your JAMB registration number and type your surname in lower case as the password
- After you are logged in, generate your payment invoice
- Go to any of the commercial banks to make payment. Though you can still pay online with your ATM card
- Next, you need to return to the Unilag portal, login and complete the screening form
- Once you complete the form, print your DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
All prospective candidate should note that you will be duly screened and if you found unfit for admission character, health or academic wise, then your application will be rejected instantly.
You have any question, enquiries or need any assistance, kindly sent an email to email@example.com or call any of the following numbers 08182716045, 07043359831, 07046537158 and 07026079596. Alternatively, you may as well visit the university of Lagos admission office for your enquiries.