Today, we will show you how to get the UNILAG transcript from the University of Lagos record office. Please be inform that the Unilag transcript application is currently going on. If you are interested to get yours, you can simply follow the guide below for unilag transcript online application.
Here is the Application Process for Student Copy Transcript as released by the school management.
The Process To Get The UNILAG Transcript
For any students who wishes to get a copy of their transcript can now apply to receive it. All interested students should follow the process below:
- You will need to login to the student portal on the institution official website at www.unilag.edu.ng
- Once it opens, click on Academic Transcript the Student Copy
- It will redirect you to were you will need to select program
- After selecting the program, you will be required to make a payment of ₦1000 online with you debit card or generate a payment invoice and make payment at any accredited commercial bank near you.
- After you must have made payment, the transcript will be sent to your email address as an attachment.
Please note that the web portal can also be visited at any time during the same session of payment to download subsequent copies of the same student copy transcript without making any additional payment.
How You Can Track Your Unilag Transcript
- After your application for the transcript, just follow these steps to track the unilag transcript.
- You will need to visit the university of Lagos Transcript New Application / Track Application page at www.records.unilag.edu.ng/applications
- Next, go to the Check Applications section at the right hand side of the web portal.
- After which, enter your Matric No and Email address. Please ensure you use your Matric Number or the unilag transcript email address you submitted during your application.
- Once you are done, you can then click on the Submit button
All applicant should please note that the student copy of the transcript is only available for results from 2009/2010 academic session till date.
Thing You Should Know About The Transcript
- All application form are completed online
- You need to generate a payment advice (please ensure you keep the reference number i.e. RC00…..)
- You need to make payment online or at any designated bank
- All hard copy transcript tracking will be done via:
for DHL: www.dhl.com
for UPS: www.ups.com
for Fedex: www.redstarexpress-ng.com
- All student transcripts can only be sent to equivalent academic institutions, scholarship boards, professional institutions, or embassies for academic pursuit.
- Please note that except for payment generated via payment advice, under no condition should applicants make payment to any individual or organization for any kind of fast track.
- All the applications received will be treated in the same order it was received.
- All applicants for soft copy, must provide a valid email address.
- All applicants should note that there is no tracking number for applications dispatched via NIPOST or scanned to emails
- Also note that your tracking number will be given on the portal immediately your application is processed. Also you can get this by tracking your application on the web portal.
- All applicant should know that transcript will only be forwarded to equivalent academic institutions, professional institutions, uploaded to official institutional website and Embassies under confidential cover but it cannot be sent to any individual.