The Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA, was established in 2011 in Lokoja, Kogi State, in the North-Central part of Nigeria. The institution is a federal government owned university. It was accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC) for its programs.
The available programs offered in the institution include Undergraduate degrees program, Direct Entry degree program, Pre-degree program, bachelor degrees program, postgraduate program. Faculties in the institution are:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Social Science
Admission Requirements Into FULOKOJA
Entry Requirements for the Undergraduates
The Entry requirements for all prospective JAMB/UTME candidates seeking admission into The Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) is as stated below:
- All Candidates must be over 16 years of age
- All Prospective Candidates must have chosen the institution as their Choice of University in the JAMB/UTME form.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics either in SSCE, GCE, NECO, WASSCE OR any other approved certificate examination by the institution.
- Candidates Cut-off mark must be at least 180 in the conducted UTME/JAMB examination and must also beat the present/current cut-off mark of the institution.
- All five (5) credits passes should not be more than two sittings.
Entry Requirements For The Postgraduates
- All Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits passes in relevant subjects including English Language and mathematics in the O’level Result.
- Candidates must possess an approved certificate of the bachelor’s degree or higher diploma from a recognized institution.
- Recognized National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Certificates or Exemption Certificate must be possessed by the applicant.
- A Minimum of Second Class Honours Degrees is required for all applicant into the Master’s Degree program.
- A Pass mark in the written assessment examination conducted by the University for Qualification.
Other Necessities are:
- Submission of the Scanned Copies of all credentials and candidates application form to the university website
- Submission of the Academic Records Transcript to the School of Postgraduate Studies in the institution
- Submission of the Application form for the Bachelor Degree transcript to the School of Postgraduate Studies.
How To Pay For The Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA School Fees
- Log on to http://www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on the button on the menu bar with “School Fees Payment”
- Tap on “Students Registration”
- Enter the candidates’ matriculation number ( for the returning students)
- Enter the applicant Username “JAMB Registration Number” ( for the new students)
- Enter the applicant Password “Surname” ( for the new students)
- Click on the button “submit”
- Click on button “Payment”
- Tap on “Generate” to generate the payment invoice
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on “Type of Payment”
- Click on the preferred “Mode of Payment”
- Generate the Remita Retrieval Reference code for the payment
School fees payment can be done through the Debit Card or the provided bank account number
For payment in the bank;
- Click on e-Transact Card
- Click on “Select and pay fee”
- Enter the confirmation number you were given or the E-transact Pin
- Log on to the provided portal
Ensure that you get a notification of “Successful” on the REMITA platform
- Click on confirm payment
- Enter the Remita Retrieval Reference code used for the school fees payment