All members of the general public are hereby notified that the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku, DSPG, Part-Time Studies admission forms into the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) ahead of the 2018/2019 academic session are now available for sale.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku, (DSPG) Part Time and Weekend Programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Part-Time Admission Requirements.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND):
Every applicant must have at least 5 O`Level Credits (results gotten at not more than two (2) sittings and must include English and Mathematics).
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND):
Applicants must possess 5’O`Level Credits, gotten at not more than two (2) sittings and must include English and Mathematics
Applicants must be holders of a National Diploma (ND) from an accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
Applicants must posses at least one (1)year Industrial Training experience
Method Of Application
- Logon to https://dspg.waeup.org
- Locate the “Application” link on the menu and click.
- Select your Application Category: either HND or ND
- Click on the “Register for Application” link at the top left of the page.
- Complete the Form displayed. The fields marked in asterisks are compulsory. Fill in your valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address.
- Proceed to your email address and open the sent message. Copy the username and the password you see in the message.
- Click on the portal (dspg.waeup.org). You will find it At the top right click login.
- Paste the copied username and password inn their respective fields.
- Click on login to display your page.
- Click in the “edit application record” button.
READ ALSO- Branch Loan App: How To Download The App, The Requirements And Transactions On The Platform
- Complete the form, always bear in mind that asterisk means compulsory.
- At the passport photo, click on “select button”. Proceed by uploading a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with a red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me” and save. If your passport photograph is the right size, it will be uploaded.
- After successfully uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Click on the “College PAY” link and submit. You will be taken to Interswitch website.
- Choose your type of card on ATM Card: Verve, Visa or Master Card for online payment.
- Fill in the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, CW number at the back of the card, your four (04) digit secret pin and click pay.
- Print your payment slip.
- If your payment was unsuccessful click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 11 above.
- Endeavour to go through your application data before you make a final online submission.
Note: Submitted application cannot be edited again by the candidate.
Between 10am and 4.00pm daily Monday to Friday.
How To Check DSPG Results/Admission List
Just verify your admission status from the Admissions office, permanent-site.
As an alternative
- logon to DSPG admission portal at https://dspg.waeup.org/login.
- Fill in your Username and Password in the given column.
- Lastly, click “Login” to view your DSPG admission status.
- Successfully admitted ND candidates should proceed by Rejecting/Accepting their Admission on JAMB CAPS.