There are 3 ”Delta State Polytechnic” institutions in Delta state of Nigeria.
All these 3 Polytechnic were established in the years 2002, on November 12. There were all established the same day in different locations. One of them is located in Ogwashi Uka which is at the Aniocha South Local Government Area, another is located in Ozoro which is at the Isoko North local Government, and the third one is located in Otefe Oghara, which is at the Ethiope West Local Government Area.
The university of Westminster in London, and the government of Delta state of Nigeria has come to an agreement that they will assist in the management and support the institution (in various area as the need may arise).
The Otefe Oghara Polytechnic has different schools that offer a wide variety of courses in the National Diploma in the following fields of study.
*Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, Electronic and Electrical Engineering, and Computer Engineering.
*Computing and IT: Computer Science and Statistics
*Business Studies: Banking and Finance, Business Admin, Accountancy.
The delta state Polytechnic Otefe Oghara also has a school of preliminary studies that introduces all their various students to the basics of business studies and also science.
Eligibility And Requirements For Registration Of Any Course In The Otefe Oghara Polytechnic of Delta State, Nigeria
- All interested candidate must have written the jamb Utme examination and must have had a mark that is not lesser than one hundred and fifty. Your score must be from one hundred and fifty upwards.
- All candidate who choose the Otefe Oghara Polytechnic as their choice of institution in jamb are allowed to apply, and if you did not choose it as your choice of institution, and you wish to apply to the school, you are also permitted to apply.
- All candidate who wish to study in this Polytechnic must have had at least five credit passes in his or her relevant O’level subject combination, with mathematics and English language inclusive. Your credit passes must be in either the ssce examination or its equivalent in not more than two sitting.
How To Register For Any Course Of Your Choice In The Otefe Oghara Polytechnic
- Visit the site ogharapoly.edu.ng and click on the ‘ND Application Form’ tab.
- Navigate through the page and click on the payment tab to pay the application fee of two thousand naira.
This fee is non refundable and payment is done online with your debit card.
- Fill the online form (which would be available after payment is done) with the correct information.
- Click on submit and print two copies of the acknowledgement form which is also available online to complete your registration.
How To Check Your Result
After you have competed your registration, you will be required to sit for the post utme screening exercise.
To check your result;
- Log into your portal on the school web site.
- Navigate through the web page and find the result checker tab.
- Click on it and provide the required details if you have not already done so.
- Submit and allow the page to load. Your result will be displayed shortly.