The Federal College of Education Katsina, was founded in the year 1976, by the Federal Government of Nigeria which came along with other Federal Colleges of Education in the country in order to produce well qualified teachers of the Nigeria Certificate in Education to teach in the Secondary Schools in the Country.
The federal college of education katsina ,is a cidatel of learning which seeks to impact dutiful individuals who go through the system with the required know how that would be essential In the grooming of vibrant graduates who inturn will become teachers who can make a difference .
The Courses offered in the federal college of education katsina includes:
Education & Arabic
Education & Islamic Studies
Education & Mathematics
Education & Physics
Education And Biology
Education And Chemistry
Education And English Language
Physical And Health Education
How To Apply For Admission Into The Federal College Of Education Katsina
- To the aspirants, Before you can view and fill available forms, interested aspirants will need to create an account on http://www.fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply/ (if you have just come into the portal for the first time).
- Candidates are to register by entering their credentials which are their First Name, Last Name, Email and any Password .
- For those returning to the portal with existing login accounts and may wish to start a new application or continue a previous one, there is no need to sign up again, simply log-in directly by entering your Email and password under the Applicant Login panel by left.
READ ALSO- How To Register Yabatech Postgraduate Courses, Check Result And Pay School Fees
How To Apply For Direct Entry In Federal College Of Education Katsina
For many a reasons ,people tend to seek for a Direct Entry into the University in Nigeria.Direct entry examinations is mainly for students that already possess a HND diploma certificate from any of the numerous polytechnics in the country and wish to go for a degree programme in the university. Normally, those who gained admission into the university via direct entry will start from 200 level in the university provided they are offered an admission.
JAMB Direct Entry Eligibility
Candidates that possess any of this qualiﬁcations may be considered for admission for Direct Entry:
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level.
- Credit passes (in prescribed subjects for each discipline) in SSCE,GCE,Nabteb,Neco and any other recognized Examination degree awarding body
Candidates Are To Bring The Following Items For The Direct Entry Examinations
- Evidence of payment of 2500 (2000 being screening fee and 500 being bank duty charges) using REMITA payment platform in any bank.
- Writing materials including JAMB calculator
- Original UTME/DE Result slip.
- Students are to report to the school premises with an envelope or a file containing all their credentials including 4 digital passport photographs.
Candidates who seek to gain admission into the Federal College of Education katsina for the study of their choice course must endeavor to daily check up on the news daily and internet generate articles for any further requirements needed my the institution and also to be aware of the date of the Post UTME examination. If any Candidate misses out on the examination date, there’s no provision for any further date to be specially made available for such a candidate to re write the exam.