Today, we want to use this medium inform applicants that the school management of The Federal Polytechnic, Oko has announced the Post-UTME Admission screening schedule exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Read more to get the Federal Polytechnic, Oko Post-UTME screening form, cut-off mark, and eligibility/registration guidelines for the 2019/2020 academic session, as it has been announced.
The Eligibility And Requirements
- All candidates who chose the college as their choice and had scored a minimum of 120 cut-off mark and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations, UTME are eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
- In addition, candidates must have at least five (5) O level credit passes in NECO, WEAC, GCE O level or its equivalent. All credit passes must be relevant subject to the chosen curse of study.
Below Are The Available Courses:
THE SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- Fine & Applied Arts with options in:
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology.
THE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Office Technology & Management
THE SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electricals/ Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
THE SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
THE SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
THE SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication
THE SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Maths /Statistics
- Food Technology
- Home & Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in:
iii. Biology /Microbiology
v. Physics with Electronics.
Here Is How To Apply For OKO Poly Post UTME Screening
- All eligible candidates are required to generate an invoice from any Cyber cafe by visiting www.portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/screeningapplication.aspx
- Next, with the generated invoice you are required to purchase the form at the designated banks via: Microfinance, FCMB or any other bank that partner with fedpolyoko school or through the use of Remitta platform, and then make payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. Please note that a Payment receipt will be issued to you.
- After which, go back to any cybercafé to complete your online registration with the following credentials:
1. Your Jamb Result
2. Your O’Level Result
3. Your Passport Photograph
4. Your Local Government Identification Letter
5. Your First School Leaving Certificate
6. Your Birth Certificate
7. Your Testimonial (Primary Or Secondary)
- Once you are done completing the third step, you are advised to carefully check your Information before clicking the Submit button. Once you are done, Print Out Your Acknowledgement Slip.
The Federal Polytechnic Oko Post UTME Screening Date
To get the date for the screening, the school management will announce the screening date for the Oko poly Post UTME Examination on their official web portal. So you should be visiting it regularly.
The Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Result
Whenever the result of the post UTME screening exercise of federal poly oko is out, it will be published on their official web portal. So candidates should always visit the portal to know the exact date of the release.