The prestigious Yaba College of Technology widely known as Yabatech is a federal college of technology owned and operated by the Federal government. It was established in 1947 as an immediate successor to Yaba Higher College and attained autonomous status in 1969. This granted it the authority to offer full time and part time courses in technology, applied science, commerce, management and agriculture.
YabaTech contains eight schools and thirty four academic departments with a total of sixty four accredited programmes in the National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND) and post-HND levels. Yabatech also has a school of Postgraduate studies for graduate students who wants to further their education.
Yabaatech School of Postgraduate studies
YabaTech offers professional Diploma programme in Urban and Regional Planning, Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Master’s degree (MSc, MA, Mphil, MBA and MTech) and doctorate (PhD) programnes. The post graduate programnes are run in conjunction with the university of Nigeria (UNN) and Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA).
How To Apply For YabaTech Postgraduate
- Visit the official website at www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions”, select your programme then click on “Apply now”
- Proceed to the payment page by clicking the button “Pay now” then enter your card details and pay the sum of #10,500 for the online form
- The application forms come as scratch cards which can be filled anywhere in the world on the school’s website. The scratch cards come with an 18- digit code which should be used to fill the form on the school’s website.
- Fill in all the necessary fields with the correct information. Note that incomplete or incorrect information may delay your application.
- Candidates can only apply to one department or programme, also use a valid e-mail address in order to be informed electronically of the progress in the processing of your form.
- Click the “Submit” button to submit your application.
READ ALSO- How To Register For Kwara State College Of Education Ilorin Post UTME And Check Result
- The first step in registration is to change your student portal login password to a safer and more secure one. Here are the steps involved.
- Visit the website at www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Navigate to student portal and click on it
- Login using your matric no/ registration no and surname as your password then navigate to “Change password” and click on it.
- Enter the old password and new password in the form provided then click on the change button to complete.
- Register Courses Online
- Log into the student portal with your matric no and password
- Navigate to “Course Registration” button then click on it.
- Click on the “New Course Registration” button
- Select the current semester then click “Enter course registration”
- Select all your required courses then click on save
- Check Results Online
- Log into the student’s portal and navigate to “My Results”
- Select the academic session, semester and level
- Click on “Submit” to view your results.
- How to Pay YabaTech School fees online
- Login to the official website and click on the payment link.
- Generate a Remita Retrieval Reference invoice (RRR).
- Select the payment type from the drop down list.
- Print out the RRR invoice then go and pay at any commercial bank or pay online using a credit or debit card.