We want to inform you that the management of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, has announced the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
All candidates should note that there are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any institution. And one of which includes having the required cut off mark for each institution as well as the courses itself. Though it is very easy to get admission you meet the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
The IBBU Departmental Cut-off Mark
Almost all Universities, including the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU does not really have a specific cut off mark for any course. However, all prospective candidates who have scored a minimum of 160 in UTME examination are already eligible to apply for admission for any of their choice courses.
HERE ARE IBBU ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Their WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) requirements: note that all prospective candidate must have a minimum of five credit pass which must include English language and mathematics, plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course.
- And as part of the admission requirements for new students, any candidate who applied or seeking admission into this institution must score at least 160 and above in utme.
The IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process
Be informed that all prospective utme candidates are to ensure they check and verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise. And also, all successful prospective candidate who have met the minimum requirement are to print their payment permission slip with banks details on it. However, all prospective candidate are required to make a payment of two thousand naira only N 2,000.
Here Is How To Apply For IBBU Post UTME Screening Form
First stage: THE CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
- Input your JAMB Registration Number to confirm if you are eligible. And if eligible
- Then enter your mobile phone number and choose the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
- After which a transaction ID/invoice will be generated for you. You are to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Second Stage: MAKING PAYMENT:
- Once a Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated which is to be printed out and taken to any of the approved banks for payment via Interswitch platform
- In case you choose webPAY as the preferred payment option, then you will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online.
Final Stage: YOUR RESULT SUBMISSION
All candidates who have finished the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage after receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message).
Candidates are to visit the portal using the details sent to them via SMS (text message). And also, all candidates are advised to correctly enter their results and any other required information on the portal. All candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for their personal reference only.