Kogi state University located in the ancient town of Anyigba, was established by the then Governor of the state Prince Abubakar Audu in 1999 and was commissioned by the National Universities Commission same year.
The school has the following faculties:
- Arts and Humanities
- Management Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
Admission into the Kogi State University requires the following minimum entry requirements: Credit pass in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English Languages at not more than two sittings in either SSCE/NABTEB/NECO/GCE-O/L. Direct entry candidates into Lead City University should are required be qualified with either a Professional qualification, NCE, OND, HND, University Diploma, IJMB, GCE A Level etc., candidates with these qualification on admission will continue from 200 level. Prospective candidates who are awaiting result can apply as long as evidence of results will be made available before classes resume.
Below Is The List Of Kogi State University School Fees For The Session
Payment is to be made as follows:
- New Students a Kogi State University pay the following tuition fees:
Indigenous Kogi State born students pay: N57,500
While non-indigenes students pay: N100,000
- Returning 200L, 300L and 400L students of the institution who are Kogi State indigenes pay: N46,500
While non-indigenes pay the sum of: N89,000
- Returning 500L Students who are indigenes of the state pay the sum of: N26,600
While non-indigenes pay: N44,250.
- The Kogi State University accepts Foreign students to study on its campus, and they are expected to pay the sum of 1,500 USD.
- Logon to http://portal.ksu.edu.ng/portal and Click on the “Student Login” link
- Students should Login with your Registration Number and use the word “password” as your initial password to logon to the portal
- Once you are logged in, you will be prompted to input the following data:
- Passport Photograph (Red background is mandatory 20kb)
- Valid Phone Number
- Valid Email Address
- Date of Birth
N.B: Prospective students should ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number on which you can be contacted on if the need arises. Also, always check this mail address for updates and information.
- After updating their information, a confirmation link will be sent to the prospective student’s email box which he provided. They should logon to their E-mail and click on the account activation link to verify their registration details.
- Once prospective students have successfully verified their account, they will be prompted to Pay the Sum of N8,000 being payment for Acceptance, Admission Letter and Medical Fitness Fee.
- A prompt will appear on their screen with two payment gateways i.e Zenith x-Path Platform and Inters witch payment Platform.
Step 7: A transaction confirmation page will then pop up; prospective students should Click on the ‘Pay’ button to Proceed once confirmed.
- All payment in the school would strictly be done using either the school’s online college pay (web pay) using any Bank ATM card on the portal (www.portal.ksu.edu.ng/portal), Or payment at any First Bank Branch nationwide through E-transact platform to generate pin for their on-line registration.
How To Check Kogi State University Results
Results of Kogi State University Students are posted on the school faculty and department campus walls, while students of Kogi State University can also check their results online via http://portal.ksu.edu.ng/portal/ The page consists of a student personal login page which need either the student’s Matriculation number or Registration number including their password.