Olabisi Onabanjo University formerly Ogun State University and popularly called OSU is located at Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State. It was established on July 7, 1982 by the Ogun State government which runs and operates the school. The university has a main campus situated at Ago- Iwoye and several mini campuses at Ijebu Igbo, Shagamu, Aiyetoro, Ikenne and Ibogun. It is a large coeducational higher education institution officially recognized by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC). OOU offers courses and programs leading to higher education degrees such as diplomas,bachelor, masters and doctorate degrees in several fields of study.
– Applicants seeking admission into the institution must write the UTME handled by JAMB and score a minimum of 180.
– Applicants scoring 180 and above are eligible for the post UTME irrespective of the institution they selected.
– Applicants with A’level/NCE/OND/HND seeking admission must obtain direct entry form through JAMB.
Post UTME Process
- Applicants seeking admission must first undergo screening, to begin with applicants must visit the school portal at http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php to create a profile
- Generate a payment invoice which can be paid online through your debit card or by using any of the institution point of sales outlet at any of the school campuses.
- After payment, visit the institution’s registration portal and complete the registration form online.
- Print out the screening pass 1week to the screening date.
- Go to your screening venue on the designated date along with your the Screening pass and UTME result slip.
READ ALSO- Benue State Polytechnic: How To Register Courses, Pay School Fees And Check Results Online
How To Check Post UTME Result
- To check your result and know if you have been offered admission, simply visit http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the field provided.
- Click on “check results” to access your post UTME score
UTME Registration Processes On OOU Portal
- Successful candidates who passed the post UTME and were offered provisional admission must pay a non refundable acceptance fee of #50,000 either through the school’s official portal at www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng or at any of the school’s point of sales outlet in any of the campuses.
- After paying the acceptance fees, proceed to the Academics Affairs Office for the first verification and then your faculty office for the second verification.
- Present the following documents to the registration officer: Original and one set of photocopy of your birth certificate, verification/ personal data form, acceptance fee receipt, UTME result, O’ level result, post UTME result, diploma/NCE/OND/HND result and a tax clearance certificate from Ogun state or #10,000 Ogun tax receipt.
- Counter- sign the verification forms at the college of faculty and make photocopies.
- Visit the school’s website again and log on to your homepage.
- Click pay school Fees and select your preferred mode of payment( You can pay online via your debit card on the portal or at any of the point of sales outlets). If you prefer to pay online, generate and print a payment invoice.
- Wait for twelve hours after paying the school fees then log onto your homepage again to print out your school fees receipt.
- Click the ” course form” menu and fill your course form then save.
- Submit and print your course form.
You can check the students notice board in your department or visit the portal at www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng then enter your login details (Matric no and password) and click on “check results “.