Established at Bokkos, Plateau State the year 2005, Plateau state university is a state run tertiary institution run and maintained by the Plateau state government. It was accredited on March 2016, about ten years after its establishment. The university awards undergraduate bachelor’s programs in various courses ranging from the sciences, social sciences to arts and humanities. It also has a diverse student body in terms of religious and cultural backgrounds since it is not affiliated with any religion or culture. It also has standard infrastructure like good accommodation, state of art science facilities, good road network and a modern library structure.
- Applicants must score above 180 in the UTME conducted by JAMB.
- Applicants must have selected Plateau as first choice and must pass the screening exercise also known as post-UTME of the university.
- Visit the website at www.plasu.edu.ng
- Click admission or post-UTME and register by filling the form correctly
- Pay application form fee online using your debit card or pay at the bank
- Write the screening exercise and wait to check your admission status.
Check Admission Status
Check your admission status by visiting the website then enter your application form no/JAMB no then click check admission status.
List Of Courses/Departments In PLASU
Accountancy / Accounting
History and International Studies
How To Pay School Fees
- Visit the main site at www.plasu.edu.ng and click on yhe payment banner by clicking on the link “PAY NOW” Plasupay in your portal or visit http://epay.plasu.edu.ng/
- You will be redirected to the payment portal. Enter your matric no/application no/JAMB no/Form no if you are a new students then check payable fees to see your details.
- Carefully read the details to ensure all the information displayed is correct ,if correct click on the ok button
- Copy your RRR number generated for the purpose of the payment you will make soon
- Check the box below your RRR to confirm your details then click continue, you will then be redirected to interswitch payment page
- Select your card type (Mastercard/Visa) then enter your card details such as card number,expiry date,cvv and card pin then click pay
- Enter your token generated form your bank’s internet banking system to provide security to your transaction then press continue
- If your transaction has been successful, you will get a success page
- Print your receipt by clicking on the print receipt
- If you get a error message or failed transaction, copy your RRR so that you can continue with registration later.
Present School Fees Schedule
Undergraduates new students (All courses) – #36,000
Undergraduates Regular students (All courses)-#36,000
Undergraduates Non indigence #82,000
Course Registration Manual
- After paying school fees,proceed to your department with the evidence of tuition fees payment (E-receipt) to collect your course registration form then register the required courses
- Submit a copy of the filled and signed course form to your faculty office for record keeping.
Course Registration Online
- Visit the official website at http://reg.plasu.edu.ng
- Provide your matric no or registration no(new students) as username then enter the pin on your payment slip ( new students) or your password if you have one
- Click the login button to continue
- Click the student registration link to register your courses for the semester.
- Login to the website result checking portal
- Enter your matric no which is also your username and password
- Click the button check results and your result will be displayed on the screen.