We want to use this medium to inform everyone that the management of Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) has enabled its student portal for returning students to access their semester results online. We’ll show you how to check results and make payment via the portal.
HERE IS HOW TO CHECK DELSU SEMESTER RESULTS ONLINE
Right now, student can view their results online via the institution’s portal. Below are steps you need to check your result.
- Visit and log on to the university web portal via https://www.delsuonline.com
- Once there, look at the upper right hand side, login with your user ID and password.
- Then navigate and click on Results
- After which, choose the academic session and semester you want to view the results.
- Then click the enter button.
- Once done, you will have your results displayed to you.
THE PROCESS OF CHECKING DELSU POST UTME RESULT
Please be aware that all the candidates that participated in the DELSU 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise can now see their result via the portal.
You can still inform others that the DELSU post UTME screening results have been successfully uploaded online. To check the result, follow this steps.
- All candidates should visit the Post-UTME portal at www.delsu.edu.ng
- Alternatively, you can go to the PUME result checking portal at http://delsu.edu.ng/printresult.aspx
- Input your UTME Registration number in the text box provided
- Then click the check button to see your Post-UTME result.
READ ALSO- Uba Internet Banking: How To Register And All You Must Know
HERE IS HOW TO PAY FOR SCHOOL FEES
- Student should login to the portal with their matricNumber and password (combination of your surname and date of birth)
- Then click on Fee Payment tab
- Then choose the session you intend to make payment for school fees
- After which, click on the display fees button.
- Once done, the list of fees item will appear
- Then click on the Next Button at the bottom of the fees list
- Then click on generate fees button and then download the pdf document
- You can then go to the bank whose logo is printed on the pdf document and make the payment
- After the payment, you will get an sms receipt
- Make sure you login to the portal to confirm the status of your payment at the left side of the home page.
The Fees Are As Follows
- For pre-degree is 20,000.00 Naira
- For diploma (ED) is 12,000.00 Naira
- For diploma in engineering technology is 20,000.00 Naira
- For new diploma programme is 15,000.00 Naira
- For JUPEB is 20,000.00 Naira.
REPLACEMENT OF LOST ID
Note that a student must use the portal in the process of replacing a lost ID. Below are the process:
- You must provide a student reports theft or misplacement of ID card to the school management via your Head of Department (HOD).
- You must provide an affidavit, police report and a written request to the ICT Director.
- Note that the ICT Director may approves/disapproves request after investigation of the reported case. This process should take about two (2) weeks.
- You can then log in to the school portal and checks the ID-Card Replacement menu.
- Once approval is granted, you can then generate a reference slip for making payment for ID card replacement.
- After making payment at the bank, return to the ICT Director’s office for the replacement of ID card.