Looking for quality healthcare service provider? Now we have one in Nigeria, because Reddington Hospital is a multi-specialist hospital located in Lagos, Nigeria.
In January 2001, Reddington hospital was first opened which they specializes in providing medical care in all fields of internal medicine with special expertise in Cardiology. The Reddington Hospital has its own coronary and intensive care unit to render services to patients with cardiac problems.
Reddington hospital also offers other services which includes renal dialysis, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, surgery (which includes endoscopy and day-case surgery), ophthalmology, ENT surgery, Radiology and Psychiatry.
The Reddington Hospital happens to be one of the most equipped hospitals in Nigeria with lots of Hi-tech on medical equipment like MRI machines, CT scanners and Endoscopes just to mention a few.
It is good to note that Reddington Hospital has been re-accredited by COHSASA, which simply mean (the Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa). This accreditation is for a further three years until 2021, meaning that they have recently been assessed and certified as consistent in meeting rigorous international quality standards in its healthcare practices.
Also note that reddington hospital was initially accredited in July 2012 when it became the first independent hospital in Nigeria to achieve the award and also in 2015, they became first healthcare service provider in Nigeria to be re-accredited at the first attempt.
What To Note About COHSASA
COHSASA is an internationally recognized accreditation organisation that is certified by the global regulating accreditation body, ISQua (which means, International Society for Quality in Healthcare) to audit healthcare service providers against approved internationally accepted standards, and also to certify them when they meet the requirements. Please note that COHSASA is the only healthcare accreditation organisation in Sub-Saharan Africa.
THEIR VISION STATEMENT
According to them, their vision is to be Nigeria’s most advanced independent tertiary hospital working to the highest standards of technology and of care.
THEIR MISSION STATEMENT
According to them, their mission is to deliver a comprehensive first-world medical service exceeding all expectations of our valued patients
HERE IS WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE THEM
- Reddington Healthcare Group has achieved many pioneering firsts in healthcare in Nigeria.
- They were the first hospital to establish a CATHLAB and Cardiac Catheterisation programme in Nigeria.
- They were the first healthcare provider in Nigeria to carry out a device closure of a hole in the heart by a non-surgical procedure.
- They were the first independent hospital to get international accreditation and quality award by COHSASA, the only body on the African continent.
- They were also the first independent hospital to get international accreditation and quality award by COHSASA, the only body on the African continent that is licensed to accredit healthcare facilities as being of international standard.
- They were the first healthcare providers in Nigeria to be re-accredited at the first attempt and also they were recently re-accredited scoring over 95% based on an audit which was carried out in June 2018 were they inspected 2000 different criteria in the Hospital
- They have been certified as an International healthcare provider on quality by COHSASA for 3 more years, until 2021.
- The Reddington Healthcare group has a large pool of highly qualified and experienced Consultants and specialists that are on full time employment
- They have State of the art Medical facilities.
To Contact Reddington Hospital
You can visit them at 12 Idowu Martins Street, (Next To Mega Plaza) Victoria Island, Lagos.
For enquiries: +234(0)12715341, 01-2715342 OR 08128008187
For Appointments: 08128008187, 08128008188
for Emergency: +234 (0) 12715344