looking for loan for personal needs? Then Ferratum Loan is funded by Ferratum
Group a company established in 2005, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and
have expanded to over 25 countries (including Nigeria).
THE FERRATUM LOAN REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be living in Lagos.
- Lastly, you must have a job.
THE FERRATUM LOAN INTEREST RATE
There are 2 types of fees to pay which are;
- You pay the 20% establishment fee.
- Secondly, you pay a 4% per month account keeping fee.
HERE IS HOW TO APPLY FOR FERRATUM LOAN IN NIGERIA
- For you to access Ferratum loan in Nigeria, you have to follow the simple steps below
- Just dial the Ferratum loan USSD code *322*6#.
- Then follow the instructions
- After which, ferratum will deposit the money within minutes of approval
Please note that you can borrow a minimum of N1000 but you can’t get more than N10,000 (at the time of writing this article) and you have only 14 days to pay back.
READ ALSO- Malaria Symptoms, The Treatments And All Preventive Measures You Must Know
THE BENEFITS OF FERRATUM LOAN
- Ferratum will approve your loan within few minutes.
- Then they will sends your requested fund into your banks account as soon as you’ve been approved.
- Lastly, you can use ferratum loan to solve any problem that you choose. Whether medical bills, personal bills, business and so on.
HERE IS HOW TO REPAY YOUR FERRATUM LOAN
that you have 14 days to pay back this Loan.
They have lots of ways you can repay their loan, here they are;
- Via debit pay: paying through your debit card, your payment should be done on or before the due date.
- Via app: you can download Quickteller on your mobile phone and pay with it.
- USSD code: just dial *322# and follow the directions.
- Via SMS: you can send a text message QT HELP to 32122.
- USSD Code: *322*1*04309401*Amount to be paid back#
- Paying with ATM: you can select quickteller the next time you use your card (the code is 04309401).
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT FERRATUM LOAN
- They will allowed you to only apply for one loan at a time, meaning that ferratum can’t give you multiple loans at one time. But after you must have paid back your current loan, you can immediately request for another one.
- They have huge penalties you will incur if you fail to repay your loan by the agreed due date.
- However, if you can’t pay back your loan due to a delay in salary or income, just call the Ferratum customer care number on 070073536233 before your due date.
- Also note that you can repay your loan at any time, as long as it’s before the due date.
- You can still contact their customer service from Mondays to Fridays 9am – 5pm. You can contact them either by calling 070073536233 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Note that they won’t let you re-schedule the duration of your loan terms. So make sure you are very comfortable with the terms the very first time.
- However, should your loan application be rejected, you can re-apply in the future.