SPECTRANET is the 1st Company to launched 4GLTE internet Network in Nigeria .
What is the meaning Of 4G-LTE?
4G-LTE refers to the fourth generation of wireless standards. The first generation was analog, the second was digital and the third 3G, is multimedia broadband.
The 4G technology standards allow you to take advantage of more bandwidth and better throughput (higher rate of successful delivery across the network), and enable traditionally wired applications on wireless devices, such as:
- Data-intensive business applications
- Real-time video & applications access.
- Streaming media from mobile devices
- Real-time HD video conferencing and collaboration.
Some Major Benefits Of 4G-LTE Technology
Spectranet4G LTE brings with it numerous benefits that will provide a powerful mobile broadband experience that’s way beyond current 3G performance. Plus, because it’s a global standard, 4G LTE enables users to use just one device for domestic and global communications. And enhanced security means data is protected better than ever.
Other benefits includes:
- Faster download and upload speed to meet the upcoming application demands & excellent user experience.
- Lowest latency compared to all wireless technologies, which is very essential for real-time applications, Like real time gaming, online transactions etc.
- A network designed to handle higher data loads which is required for Data Hungry applications.
- A platform to build and deploy the products and services of today and tomorrow
SPECTRANET 4G-LTE Data Plans
|Plan Name||Plan/Data||Plan Cost||Additional Bonus||Validity||Access|
|Unified Value 2GB||2GB||N3,000||Nil||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 5GB||5GB||N5,000||Nil||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 20GB||20GB||N10,000||10GB + Free Night||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 50GB||50GB||N20,000||10GB + Free Night||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 100GB||100GB||N40,000||10GB + Free Night||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Value 200GB||200GB||N70,000||10GB + Free Night||Monthly||24 x 7|
|Unified Nite Value 20GB||20GB||N7,500||Nil||Monthly||7pm – 7am|
|Unified Nite Value 40GB||40GB||N11,000||Nil||Monthly||7pm – 7am|
Free Night Simply means, Unlimited Free Internet access between 1am – 7am
10GB bonus per month for renewals before June 30, 2016. Also all Nite Plans have 24 hours access on weekend and Public Holidays.
SPECTRANET 4G LTE PROMO Packages
MODEM + 5GB + @ N16000
MODEM + 20GB + free Night Browsing @ N19,000
MODEM + 30GB + Free Night Browsing @ N20,000
Premium Mifi + 30GB + Free Night Browsing @ N25,000
Free night browsing between 1am – 7am. Interestingly, Rollover Applies To ALL PLANS.
How To Change Data Plans On SPECTRANET 4G-LTE
Please follow the steps below.
1. Ensure Account Balance has sufficient funds for New Plan Selection
2. Add payment to your account using
2a. WEBPAY or Recharge Vouchers, or
2b. Quickteller or MyPaga
3. Click RENEW ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY – DIFFERENT PRODUCT.
4. Select preferred plan & complete the process
SPECTRANET Shops In Lagos
Ogba – Ijaiye Road
Ogba Bus stop.
BAILORD PHONE MALL
2, Ijegun Road Ikotun Round About
opposite zenith bank,
Abule egba, B/Stop, Lagos
BAILORD PHONE MALL
33, Western Avenue Under bridge beside UBA Bank
1, Ijoko Road Sango Round Abount, Under bridge
81, Idiroko Road,
DIAMOND HALL COMMUNICATIONC
1 BISAF Shopping ComplexIkotun/Igando JunctionIgando Bus Stop
Alakuko bus Stop
KOLLASH BUSINESS & TECH.
1st Floor, Idimu Shopping ComplexCouncil Bus Stop
GOWON ESTATE /EGBEDA
BROWN STREET LIMITED
Plot D5, 5TH Avenue
Shop 2/3 Ultimate Plaza
Isheri – Igando Lasu road
81, Idiroko Road,
SPECTRANET Self Care And SPECTRANET Website
Click on the following link to Access the Self Care Line…. https://www.spectranet.com.ng/selfcare.html
SPECTRANET Website…. https://www.spectranet.com.ng
SPECTRANET Contacts Centers
07002345678, 08002345678, +23415010000