Transferring money internationally has been the problem many people face each day. Most of them are trying to send money to relatives back home, while some are trying to get paid for services offered.
The major reason for this heartache is because PayPal does not have the capability to pay Nigerians. Well we all know that they are many ways to kill a rat. So you can still find ways to get your money wired. One of these ways is by using TransferWise.
When talking about transferring money overseas, TransferWise is a trusted name. You get to send money in your desired currency and it is available in a large number of countries.
How To Register And Use TransferWise For Transactions
- Firstly, you will have to visit the site and create an official account with the organisation.
- You and the sender need to have a TransferWise account.
- Provide proof of your ID, address, phone number and email address.
- Perform any other type of verification as the site requires
How To Use TransferWise For Transaction.
- Request for funds.
With your TransferWise account, you can request for funds.
- Fill the request form with how much you are requesting, what it is for, and where you want to receive the money.
- Send this request form to the sender. When someone wants to send you money through TransferWise, you need to send them a completed request form requesting the money first.
- Get Paid. The sender accept your request and sends the money to TransferWise who in turn sends the money to the means of receiving you have already stated in your request form.
- When you have been paid, the next step is the withdrawal of your money. This applies to those who choose to get paid directly into the TransferWise. You would then need to withdraw into your bank account.
READ ALSO- All You Need To Know About Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria
List Of Countries Approved To Use TransferWise
Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombi, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Europe, Georgia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Liechtenstein, USA, Vietnam, United Arab Emirate, and the United Kingdom
As a Nigerian, you can receive money from these international countries above.
The Tracking Process
When using TransferWise, it is very easy to know the progress of your payment as it won’t even take long before you receive your money.
You can see the progress and status of your payment right there on your profile in the TransferWise website.
It takes TrasnferWise 1 – 3 working days to get the money paid into your desired account, and they do not get any commission except when making payment via card transfer.
The TransferWise is a wise choice when it comes to international money transfers. They have been doing it, and would keep doing it. Create an account today and get funding!
1 thought on “Transferwise Nigeria: How To Register, Use For Transaction And The Tracking Processes”