Azimo Nigeria is the Azimo Platform available in Nigeria. Azimo is easy to use and secure because it scans for strange transactions to prevent fraud.
How To Register On The Azimo Nigeria Platform And Use For Transactions
- To use the Azimo Nigeria Platform, you first need to visit the website or download the application from various app stores.
- Next, create an account on the platform. This should take less than three minutes, and you are ready to use the platform.
- Input your country where required, also add your email address and mobile number.
- Provide your legal full names, and choose a strong password.
- You can also log in using your Google or Facebook account instead of creating an Azimo account.
How To Azimo Nigeria For Transactions
- To Send, input the reciever details, enter the amount you want to send and start the transfer by filling all other required info and clicking continue.
* You can make payment via Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and bank transfers. All account info are encrypted and it is safe as they would not share them with third parties.
- The next stage is the processing of your transfer. Money is sent to the receiver account from the Azimo branch in his or her country.
- After the money has been sent, the receiver would receive it in few days depending on his means of receiving it. Either through Azimo app or through direct transfer.
Thats all and you have your cash.
How To Track Your Money With Azimo In An Easy Way
- The application would send push notification to user to see the progress of their transfer.
- Azimo would also send emails to them too.
- You can also track the transfer with the transfer ID, but it won’t be necessary because the other two above have already informed you.
See below the countries that are approved for Azimo. You can receive money in Nigeria from any of these country.
Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei & Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Ivory Coast, Denmark, Djibouti, Commonwealth Of Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial, Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See [the Vatican City State], Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, South Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, São Tomé and Príncipe, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Azimo is one of the various money transfer platform that is trusted in various country. When sending money with Azimo, you should be rest assured that your money is at no risk at all, and the transaction would be completed. Note that your first two transfer is free.