The university of Uyo postgraduate offers courses in faculties of Agriculture, Law, Arts, Basic Medical Sciences, Business administration, Clinical Sciences, Education, Pharmacy, Education, Engineering, Sciences and Social Science. The university of Uyo postgraduate school has courses in Master’s degree programmes, Doctoral Programmes and Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes.
Each these academic programmes have different eligibility requirements. For Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme, prospective students must be a graduate of any recognized university or must have had Higher National Diploma from a recognized institution.
Candidates willing to pursue a Master’s degree programme must have had a degree from any recognized university and must have at least second class lower or a 2.75 CGPA on a five-point scale or 2.2 CGPA on a four-point scale. Some courses may require a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) inclusive.
For Doctoral Degree programmes, candidates must be a graduate from recognized institution who must have successfully completed their Masters programme with dissertation and course work. He or she is expected to have nothing less than 60% in the course work.
Duration Of Study
The duration of the postgraduate programme varies depending on the type. For Master’s degree programmes, a minimum of four semesters and maximum of six semesters is required depending on the faculty. For Doctoral Programmes, a minimum of six semesters and maximum of ten semesters will be required while Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) will require a minimum of two semesters and maximum of four semesters.
To apply in the university of Uyo postgraduate school, kindly follow the steps below;
- Log on to postgraduate portal http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on admission links
- Navigate and click on eforms
- Select the postgraduate programme type
- Input your details such as name, mobile number and email address
- Click on “PAY NOW” to make payment
- Make payment either online with your card or through the remita platform in any bank.
- Return to the portal and login to complete your registration.
- You are also required to forward all photocopies of credentials to postgraduate college secretary before the deadline.
How To Pay Acceptance Fee
To know your admission status, you may verify that via the institution portal, simply click on admission status and follow through to check your admission status.
After been offered admission into the postgraduate college, the next thing is to pay a non refundable acceptance fee that will be announced by the school management. Here is the procedure;
- Log on to the portal http://www.eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on PG Regular Link
- Navigate and click on Pay Acceptance
- Input your mobile number and registration number that appears on the admission list
- Click on Pay Now
- Make payment online with your card by selecting the option.
- Input the requested card details and make the payment
For further details, you may forward an email of enquiry to the registrar via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234(0)-8146129875, +234(0)-7017747407. The best option is to visit the postgraduate college.