Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) is a Nigeria`s premier university of Education. The university is the second to kick off in Africa and the eight to be established in the world. TASUED boasts of being the first and only university in Nigeria established on solid principles and platform. The University is cited at the Ijebu-Ode area of Ogun State, in southwest Nigeria.
The university offers a robust academic system, with well-tailored curricula to build students to excel above their peers in various fields of education. As a result, the university is a first choice to many young Nigerians with a desire to get quality education. The university offers both undergraduate admissions, as well as postgraduate admissions.
This article is to give the detailed procedure involved in applying for a place at the prestigious university through Direct Entry. If you have filled Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) in the Direct Entry exam, this is how to go about obtaining the university`s application form:
How To Obtain The Form
You can obtain and register to Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Directly Entry programme on their website at www.tasued.edu.ng. You can follow the outlined procedure below to submit your application for the programme.
READ ALSO- UI Post UTME: How To Register, Get Past Questions And Check Result Online
- Begin by clicking on Apply Now on an opened Application page.
- Then fill in correctly the details required on the application form page. Please note that you cannot edit this info. Enter a valid email address, as your login details will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Ensure you select Direct Entry under Applicaton Type. This is very important.
- A mail will be sent to the email address you provided. The mail will contain your Applicant ID and your Password. You can check your mail inbox or spam folder to access it.
- Then return to the university website and click on Login in order to access the application form. Login with your Applicant ID and Password.
- Pay the fees required. You will have the Screening Fee of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only (#2,500), and also the Portal Access Fee of Five Thousand Naira only (#5,000). You can make both payments with your Mastercard or Verve Card as directed by instructions on the website.
Please NOTE that you must pay these fees before you can continue with your application.
- Print out the receipt of your payment after you have made the payment. Do not forget to do this.
- After payment, continue to fill your Application Form. Ensure you do so with care, and crosscheck before you click Submit because you cannot edit the form after then.
- Your application will be registered. You can thereafter print out your Application Form and Examination Slip. The Examination Slip will have on it the examination date, and other relevant information about the screening exercise.
Voila! You are done!
I wish you the very best of lucks.
1 thought on “How To Get TASUED Direct Entry Form And All You Need To Know About The Process”