Heritage bank mobile transfer code makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere. Heritage Bank’s instant banking is hassle free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones. With Heritage Bank mobile transfer code various transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
What You Need to Know About Heritage Bank Mobile Transfer Code
- The service is open to all Heritage bank account users.
- To use the service, you must have a cell number registered with the bank.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- The service is available to use 24 hours every day.
- You do not need any special registration to use the code.
How to Transfer Money with Heritage Bank Mobile Transfer Code
- To transfer money from your Heritage bank account, dial *322*030*Account Number*Amount# and follow the on- screen command to complete transaction. For example you want to transfer N20,000 – dial *322*030*0065127893*20000#
- The money is transferred and you receive an SMS informing you your transaction was successful.
Heritage Bank Airtime Recharge Code – USSD Banking
To recharge your phone with airtime, simply dial *322*030*Amount # – for example if you want to recharge N2000, dial *322*030*2000# and send. For other phone numbers, dial *322*030*Mobile Number*Amount#.
READ ALSO- GT Bank Dollar MasterCard: How to Get The Cards, Transaction Charges and All You Must Know
How to Check Heritage Bank Account Balance on Phone
Have you ever found yourself in some positions where you really need to check the balance of your Heritage Bank account but you don’t know how to go about it?
Here is a good news for you! No more queuing in banks or ATM to check you account balance on your Heritage bank account. The Bank now has a faster, simple and a more reliable way to check your account balance directly on your mobile phone without visiting any bank physical location. You can comfortably use any smartphone powered by any of the major Nigerian networks (MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel) to check your Heritage bank account balance. This way, you can always keep track of how much is remaining in your bank account with or without internet access.
Look at how to check account balance on Heritage Bank via USSD code; To check Heritage account balance on any mobile phone… Navigate to phone’s dial button, then dial * 322*030# and follow the on-screen prompts.
Heritage Bank Mobile Banking App
Heritage Bank Mobile banking app is built and designed for those in motion, meant entirely to avail you with the convenience of banking on the move by using your cell phone to effect the following requests on the go.
- Funds transfer
- Airtime top up
- Bill payment
- View transaction history
- Confirm Account balance
- and so much more
Heritage Bank Mobile is available on Android Google Playstore, Apple store, BlackBerry app world and Windows app store.