The osun state university is a state owned university located in Osun statein Western Nigeria. The university was approved by the Nigeria National universities commission (NUC) in 2006.
The university operates 6 campuses scattered around the 6 geopolitical zones of the state. The Osogbo campus serves as the main campus for the school of medicine while Ejigbo, Ifetado, Ipetu Ijesha, Ikire and Okuku serves as campus for the college of Agriculture, Law, Education, Humanities and Culture, and then Social Sciences and management respectively.
The Student Online Portal
The university operates a student online portal which makes it easy for students to access services available in the university which includes registration of semester courses, payment of fees, access school information, and check semester results among others.
In order to be able to use the students portal students are required to create an account online.
How To Create On Account Online
Students can create an account only by
- Login to the students portal here https://www.uniosun.edu.ng/student/
- Once you access the homepage you will see two white box to the right requesting for your Matric/UTME/DE registration number and password.
- Enter the one that applies to you. Fresh students who haven’t been issued matric numbers are to use the UTME number used during their application and use the password also.
- Students can reset their password by requesting for a password reset and a new password sent to their email address with the school ICT department.
- Once students have received email, follow the link in the email to select new password.
- With new password student can now login to the student portal to confirm password reset.
How To Register Courses Online
Students can register courses online at the beginning of the semester by
- login to the students portal and selecting on departments
- click on register courses and fill in the courses to complete the process
Fresh students are expected to first complete the screening process by
- After completing the acceptance registration on the admissions portal, proceed to the college office for a screening exercise.
- On getting to the college office students will be asked to present
- Their provisional admission slip
- Jamb Admission Letter
- WAEC/NECO results
- Statement of results or copy of transcripts (for Direct Entry students).
- UTME results or DE registration form
- Post UTME screening results
- Two copies of acceptance clearance
- Three years tax clearance of parents/sponsors
- Osun State development levy
- After documents have been verified freshers will be given files and other documents.
- Then their student portal will be activated
- Freshers will then proceed to pay their fees via the Webpay Option.
- Freshers can then proceed to complete their course registration online in the student portal
- After course registration online students will have to submit copies of course registration to the department
- Freshers are to complete the screening before the stipulated deadline.
READ ALSO- Abia State University: How To Register Courses, Pay School Fees And Check Result Online
Courses/Departments in UNIOSUN
How To Pay Fees Online
Students can pay their fees online by
- Login to the students portal
- Click on payments account
- Select on Fund Your Account
- Click on the Interswitch WebPay option
- Enter the amount you wish to pay in the box provided
- Click on process payment (you will be charged a processing fee of N300)
- You will be redirected to the Payment Confirmation page to confirm the toatal amount that will be deduted from your account.
- Confirm your name , matric no, and the amount shown.
- Select the type of card with which you will be using to make payments and enter the details
- Confirm the card details and click on the Pay button
- After your account have been funded proceed to the Accounts page to make fees payment.
How Check Results Online
Students can check each semester results online when they have been approved by the school academic board. Results can also be seen on the departments’ notice board once they are available.
To check results online students are to
- Login to the Student Portal here https://www.uniosun.edu.ng/student/
- Enter your Login details i.e. your username and password in lower cases (small letters).
- Click on the login tab
- On the display page click on Check Results
- Go to your college or department and click on the semester you wish to check
- Results should be printed once you have checked results in the student portal.
The Academic board reserves the right to seize the results of students who are yet to pay their fees or are to appear before the schools disciplinary board.
1 thought on “Osun State University: How To Register Courses, Pay School Fees, And Check Results Online”