Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Postgraduate is a school under the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) which caters for postgraduate studies. It offers divers academic programs in different fields at different levels. The levels include postgraduate diploma, masters program and masters in philosophy. If you are willing or thinking of pursuing your postgraduate studies, Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Postgraduate school may be a great place to take advantage of. Let’s take a close look the application, courses and requirements.
When thinking of pursuing a postgraduate program at the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Postgraduate school, the best place to begin is to check the available courses in your field of interest and the requirements. This will enable you to know your eligibility status even before you apply. Almost all the course in undergraduate level have their postgraduate programs.
The General Admission Requirements Include
- A minimum of good higher national diploma (HND) or third class degree from a recognized institution in Nigeria is required for a postgraduate diploma.
- A good degree not lower than second class lower is required for Masters program.
- Masters in philosophy requires a good masters program not lower than an aggregate of 60%.
- For international students, you may find out about requirements equivalent in your country that is acceptable at the Ahmadu Bello University postgraduate school. If you possess the requirements, you may apply.
READ ALSO- Covenant Polytechnic Aba: How To Register Courses, Check Result And Pay School Fees Online
Please bear in mind that your o level results will be verified and that you will be subjected to eligibility test. This will determine your eligibility for postgraduate program of interest. Please note that your course of interest may have other requirements.
How To Apply For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Postgraduate Program
After going through the programs and you have found a programt of interest that you meet the requirements, you may then follow the steps below;
- Log on to the postgraduate school website
- Create an account to begin your application
- Fill all required information and upload all relevant documents
- Make payment with your ATM card online or at any of the designated banks with your transaction ID.
- Log in to confirm your payment and print receipt.
- You will have to request that your institution forward your academic transcript to Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Postgraduate school within a given time for your application to complete
- Lastly, attend the screening, pass and wait for the admission list to be released.
Once you have been granted admission into the postgraduate college, you will be expected to pay for the acceptance and school fee. This what shows your readiness as student to pursue the postgraduate course.
If you have any issue or enquiry regardingAhmadu Bello University (ABU) Postgraduate school, kindly reach out through email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or you walk into the postgraduate college to make your concerns known for assistance.