Ajayi Crowther University is an Anglican owned institution which began in Abeokuta, Ogun State as CMS Training Institution in 1853. The school was relocated to Lagos 1868 and later moved to Oyo town in 1920 as St. Andrews College, Oyo. The request by St. Andrews College Old Boys Association (SACOBA) to establish Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo was granted by Church of Nigeria on 7th September, 1999. The National Universities Commission (NUC) granted the institution the license to operate as a private university in 2005, hence Ajayi Crowther University was born.
The institution has five major academic faculties which include faculties of social sciences, natural science, humanities, management science and law. Prospective students may visit http://admission.acu.edu.ng to apply to study in the institution. Prospective students are required to possess a minimum of five credit passes in either of GCE, WAEC, NECO or NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
How To Pay School Fees
To make school fees payment in Ajayi Crowther University, there are two options you can choose from. You may either pay via bank or online with your ATM card. Below is the step by step guide to make school fee payment;
- Log on to the school website www.acu.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on “CLICK HERE TO PAY FEES” link at the top right-hand corner.
- Login with your Matric. No. or Temporary Admission Number as both Username and Password. Verify its correct and then click on “Log In”
- To make payment you will be required to input a valid email address and mobile number.
- Choose your payment method whether by card or by bank. If by card, Click on “Pay with ATM Card” beside the fee bundle you want to pay
- On the next page, Click on “Pay Now” after reading through the amount to be paid.
- On the next page, it will be InterSwitch payment page and you will be asked to login. If you don’t have InterSwitch account, simply click on “No Thanks, Continue”
- Choose your ATM card type
- Input your ATM card details as requested to make payment
- Confirm the details and click on “Pay” and the payment will be done with a receipt page.
If you want to pay by bank, from step 4, click on “Pay at any Bank” and you will be taken to payment confirmation page which you are required to print. You are to take this to the designated bank to make payment. After payment at the bank an e-receipt will be given to you and you will equally get both email and SMS alert for the payment.
How To Register Courses
For students to register courses, you must have made school fees payment. After payment of school fees, you may follow the steps below to do your course registration online;
- Log on to www.acuoyo.net
- Navigate and click on “undergraduate registration/result checking”
- Login with your matric. No as username and password
- Navigate and click on “course registration”
- On the following page, select courses you want to register and click on “save”
- Endeavour to print the course form. It will be useful later.
How to Check Your Result Online
To check academic results online, simply follow the steps below;
- Visit the Bursary unit to get your results checker PIN at no cost.
- Log on to www.acuoyo.net/acuonline
- Login with your Matric. No
- Click on “Check Semester Result” and select the semester you want to view the result
- Input Result Checker Pin in the space provided and then click on submit button. The results will be displayed
For further enquiries, you may forward an email of enquiry to email@example.com or call any of these mobile numbers 08104408768, 08145920637, 08104440029.