The University “Caleb University”, is a private university in the popular city of Lagos. It was established in the year 2008 on Jan 7. It was founded by Prince Oladefa Adebogun with the motto For God and Humanity. The Chancellor is in person of Mobolaji Olufunso Johnson, and his vice is Vice-Chancellor Ayandiji Daniel Aina.
Caleb University is known for the high moral standard they operate on particularly in the Christianity religious view of life. Not only do they have high morals, they also possess high academics standard. This Caleb university is the offspring of it’s primary school. Several years ago, the founder opened a primary school and then he expanded to a secondary school and in 2008, he established the university.
The Caleb University Offers The Part Time Programme In The Following Degree
(i) B.Sc. (Mass Communication)
(ii) B.Sc. (Business Administration)
(iii) B. Sc. (Accounting)
(iv) B. Sc. (Banking & Finance)
(v) B. Sc. (Economics)
(vi) B. Sc. (Computer Science)
READ ALSO- Azimo Nigeria: How To Register, Use For Transaction And The Tracking Process
Caleb University Part Time Programme Requirement For Admission
- The first requirement is that all applicant must have chosen the Caleb university as their first choice of institution when registering for jamb.
- All applicant must have sat and pass the required jamb cut off mark.
- All applicants must possess five O’level credit in their result. This credit should be in the subjects related to your choice of course, and it should be in WAEC, NECO, GCE or any of the acceptable equivalent.
- All applicant must score the pass mark in the caleb university compulsory test.
- All applicant must apply with O’level result which must be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Applicant must score above the required cut off mark to gain admission. They must also pass the Caleb university screening exercise.
How To Register For Caleb University Part Time Programme
- Visit the school’s website
- Click on “ONLINE ADMISSION”
- Click on “Apply to Caleb University” (Undergraduates only)
- Click on “New Applicant”
- Select Part Time Programme and Click on “Proceed”
- Input your Jamb Registration Number as your Username and enter your Surname as your Password.
- Click on “Proceed”
You will be redirected to the payment portal. Make payment to complete your registration.
- After successful payment, log in to your portal on the site, and complete the registration form.
- Upload the documents required by the school, and make sure you check the Part Time Box (√)
- After completing the on-line form, proof read to make sure every detail is correct. Submit and make your print out of the application form slip.
The Caleb University part time programme degree courses are divided into different sections that includes different time schedule. The time schedule are 11 semesters, 9 semesters, and 6 semesters. You can pick from any of this depending on which suits you.