Osun State University popularly called UniOsun is a state owned tertiary institution established on December 2006 under the administration of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola. UniOsun is a multi-campus university presently operating six campuses across the six geopolitical zones of Osun state. The main campus is located at Osogbo and several other campuses at Ikire, Okuku, Ifetedo, Ipetu-Ijesha and Ejigbo.
The university is renowned for her fast academic calendar. The university is recognized and accredited by the National Universities Commission as the 80th university in Nigeria and 30th state university.
UniOsun Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- Applicants must possess O’level certificate with a minimum of five credit passes including English and Mathematics (For sciences, Social science and Management Sciences) at not more than two sittings except Nursing and Law students who must have all the necessary credits at one sitting only.
- Applicants must have 2 Advanced level passes or equivalents plus five credit passes at SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- Applicants must possess any one of the following NCE/ND/IJMB/ not less than a merit or lower credit where applicable in order to qualify for admission.
Direct Entry Application Process
- Applicants should obtain Direct Entry Form from JAMB and complete the form online.
- All academic transcripts should be forwarded to the Registrar of Osun state University not later than the stipulated deadline. They should also apply for the screening exercise the date of which will be communicated to them later. Applicants who do not participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the university.
- Applicants should visit the Pre-admission screening portal at http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to fill the Online Application form
- Pay the sum of #5,500 for portal access and administrative fees through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM card (Master/Verve/Visa).
- The admission process is based on the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), which is a system designed by JAMB to speed up admission to tertiary institutions.
- The passmark for the screening exercise is 180-200 but direct entry applicants will be screened based on their certificate and performance during the screening exercise before being considered for admission.
READ ALSO- How To Register On University Of Nigeria Nsukka Postgraduate Program And All You Must Know
How To Check UniOsun Direct Entry Admission Status
- Visit the undergraduate portal
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and password in the box provided then click on rhe button ” Sign In” to confirm your Admission status.
- Applicants offered provisional admission are required to lay the sum of #40,000 only as Acceptance fees.
School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
- Non- Science Tuition (Returning Students) #75,000
- Science/Anatomy/Physiology (Returning Students) #75,000
- Nursing/Law/Public Health (Returning Students) #100,000
- ICT (All students) #5000
- Library (All students) #5000
- Games (All students) #5000
- Examination fees (All students) #5000
- Laboratory /Bench fee #5000
- Science/Anatomy/Physiology #155,000
- Nursing/Law/Public Health #195,000
- Engineering #155,000
- Non Sciences (Accounting, Political science) #130,000
- Departmental/Association charges #2,500
- ICT #5000
- TISHIP #5000
- Examination fees #10,000
- Laboratory/Bench fee #10,000
- Acceptance fees #40,000
- Medical Screening #15,000
- Caution fees #10,000
- Games #5000