Have you been wondering what NOUN postgraduate school fees is? Today we will show you all the courses, list of tuition fees involved and the admission requirements.
HERE ARE LIST OF FACULTIES AND DEPARTMENTS
The Faculty Of Agricultural Sciences
Agricultural Extension and Management
The Faculty of Arts
Christian Religious Studies
The Faculty of Education
Postgraduate Diploma in Education
The Faculty Of Management Sciences
- Business Administration
- Public Administration (Management Sciences)
The Faculty Of Sciences
The Faculty Of Social Sciences
- Mass Communication
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Criminology and Security Studies
NOUN POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
For the postgraduate diploma programme
For every intending candidates seeking admission into noun must possess either Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institutions well known by the Senate of NOUN; or
- Note that for holders of HND with a minimum of Lower Credit from a recognized institutions by the Senate of NOUN is qualified.
- Any candidates seeking to be admitted into the School of Law must have a minimum of L.L.B degree.
- Any candidate seeking to be admitted for PGD in agricultural extension and management should possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least 3rd class division. However, all candidates that have a pass degree and at least 3 years of related experience may also be accepted, and for all HND holders in Agric Science or other related disciplines may also be admitted.
The Master’s Degree Programmes
- Applicants must have a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from a recognized university by the Senate of NOUN in a related field of study.
- Applicants must have a postgraduate diploma in a related field from a University that is recognized by Senate.
- Applicants are expected to have a good honors degree in Education (Languages, Arts, Social Sciences, Sciences, and Vocational and Technical subjects) from any recognized university by the Senate of NOUN.
The Doctor Of Philosophy (ph.d) Programmes
- All applicants for the Doctor of Philosophy degree programmes must possess a master’s degree in a relevant fields of study from a recognised University well known by the Senate of NOUN with at least a score (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 5-point scale.
- Be aware that candidates for the Ph.D Programmes will be invited for an interactive oral session before an offer of admission is given.
- Ph.d candidates must forward their academic transcripts and three (3) referees report, which 2 must be from persons who knows their previous academic work, to the Dean of Postgraduate School from which the admission is been requested.
BELOW ARE NOUN POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL FEES
In case you intend to make payment for your postgraduate programme, below are the detailed breakdown of all associated fees for new postgraduate students:
- The Registration fee is ₦6,000
- The Caution deposit is ₦3,500
- The Orientation fee is ₦1,500
- The Matriculation fee is ₦1,500
- The ID card is ₦500
- The Library fee is ₦3,000
- The ICT Administrative Charge is ₦5,000
- The E-Facilitation is ₦4,000
- The Result Verification is ₦10,000.
- N40,000 – Total Compulsory Fees
Please also be aware that you will be expected to pay the ₦25,000 as project fee and the ₦2,000 per course for your exams.