Star Times is a Chinese electronics and media company with strong presence in Sub-Saharan Africa. Star Times provides computerized TV innovations to nations and TV broadcasting ventures which are changing from simple to computerized TV.
Star Times’ appearance on African market interrupted conventional style of TV industry by simply making Pay TV affordable to each and every family and not solely to the upper class. As of September 2018, Star Times functioned in 30 countries and serves 20 million clients.
Payment For Star Times Subscription Using Quick teller Website
It is simple to renew your subscription on star times Nigeria using quick teller site, mobile phone app, and ussd.
- Prior to making any payment, make fully sure your star times decoder is On.
- Go to star times payment page on the quick teller website with your phone or pc browser.
- Choose the bouquet plan you intend to subscribe for through the drop-down menu.
- Insert your smartcard number, email address, and mobile number.
- Press the continue button.
- You will be rerouted to a billing page.
- Pick your debit card type (Visa, Master or Verve) then enter your card details.
Go through the Pay button to complete the transaction.
Your star times subscription is supposed to be renewed and viewing will soon be restored in 0 – 10 minutes. Quick teller will debit you 100 naira because of this transaction.
Payment Using The Mobile App, Adhere To The Steps Below
- Start quick teller mobile app.
- Tap on the Categories tab.
- Next tap on Pay bills.
- Select cable TV bills from the listed options.
- Tap on star times payments and choose the subscription plan you intend to pay money for.
- Insert your smartcard number and tap on Next. The cost along with your current email address has already been auto-filled.
- Enter your debit card details and tap on the play button to accomplish the transaction.
READ ALSO- Gtbank Online: How To Register, Requirements And All Transactions You Can Perform On This Platform
Renew Star Times Subscription Using ATMs
Yep, that’s right. You can renew your subscription using ATMs.
- Go to the nearest ATM.
- Insert your debit card, input PIN Number and choose an account type (Savings, current or credit).
- Select the Quick teller option through the ATM menu screen.
- Select Pay Bills.
- Choose Others, go into the merchant code for the star times plan you wish to subscribe for and
- Press Proceed.
- Check merchant codes above.
- Insert smartcard number when asked for customer reference for example; 05xxxxxxxxx and Press Proceed.
Follow on-screen help guide to complete the payment. Remember to always read Star times Customer Support.
Pay For Star Times Using USSD Code On Cell Phones
Making use of inter switch ussd code based payment platform, you can easily renew your star times subscription using any cell phone.
This solely works once you make use of the phone number registered to your bank account.
You are able to renew your star times subscription simply by dialing the short code *322*1*subscription code*amount# on your mobile phone.
For instance, dial *322*1*240617942*3800# to fund 30 days unique bouquet. Check out the code for every single bouquet plans above.
It works for several Nigerian mobile networks (MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile) along with Verve, Visa & Master card of all banks sustained by the inter switch network.
Restore Star Times Subscription Using Gtbank 737 Cell Phone Banking Code
You may even recharge your star times using gtbank *737# mobile ussd code.
Telephone dial *737*37*Amount*Smart Card Number# on the telephone number connected with your gtbank account.
The amount is the cost of the plan you wish to subscribe for. Smartcard number is the 12 digit number on your Star times card.
Complete the payment with the last four (4) digits of the gtb Naira card or 737 PIN.
Star Times Bouquets And Subscriptions
Presently, Star Times provides customers with 4 various bouquets namely: the Nova, Basic, Classic, and Unique bouquets offering over 33, 40, 60, and 80 channels correspondingly with varying monthly prices.
The Nova bouquet
The NOVA bouquet which costs N900/month is considered the most affordable bouquet and it also offers over 26 channels.
The Basic Bouquet
The Basic Bouquet is yet another affordable package which costs N1,300/month. It includes over 40 Channels.
The Classic Bouquet
Classic bouquet which comes with over 60 Channels at N2, 600/month has all Basic bouquet channels in addition to the extra channels.
The Unique Bouquet
Here is the highest priced Star Times package that offers over 80 Channels at N3, 800/month. It offers most of the Classic bouquet channels as well as the extra channels.