The Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU; was established in 1995 and located in Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria. DELSU has been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for recognition of its different program which include; Undergraduates Degree Program (Bachelor Degrees), Part-time Program, Doctorates Degree Programs, Postgraduate Program, and Master’s Degree Program. Faculties in the institution are stated below:
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Management Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- College of Basic Medical Sciences
DELSU Entry Requirements
The entry requirements for the prospective JAMB/UTME candidates seeking admission into The Plateau State University Nigeria, PLASU are stated below:
- All prospective candidates must be over 16 years of age
- All Candidates must choose the institution as part of their Choice of University (preferable FIRST CHOICE) in the UTME form.
- Candidates Cut-off mark must be at least 180 in the conducted UTME/ JAMB examination and must also beat the present/current cut-off mark of the institution
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits passes in relevant subjects including English Language and any other relevant subject either in SSCE, GCE, and any other approved certificate examination by the institution.
- All of the Five (5) credit passes in the O’level examinations should not be more than two sittings.
How To Check The Admission List For DELSU
For you to be eligible to check for Delta State University Abraka, DELSU, admission list, all the needed entry requirement by the institution must be available. The institution admission list can be checked as follows:
- Log on to https://delsu.edu.ng/utme20182019checkadmission.aspx
- Enter the applicant Username (JAMB Registration Number) into the provided space.
- Click on the button “Check”, to see the admission status
Note to all candidates; the admission list is available only to candidates who sat for the Post UTME screening test and also beat the cut-off mark of the institution.
How To Pay School Fees In DELSU
The school charges for the Delta State University Abraka DELSU should be possible through the steps stated below:
- Log on to the university provided link for school fees payment
- Enter the candidate Username; preferably (JAMB Registration Number), and Password; preferably (Surname of the candidates)
- Tap on the button with “Payment”
- Choose the Payment Option (based on candidates preference)
- Choose the preferable Payment Option
- Transfer the payment operation to Interswitch Payment Platform
- Fill up the data
- Kindly Tap on button “PAY” as shown on the provided space to finish the installment.
Faculties And Their School Fees
|Faculty of Education||₦ 31,000|
|Faculty of Engineering||₦ 63,600|
|Faculty of Arts||₦ 63,600|
|Faculty of Agriculture||₦ 63,600|
|Faculty of Law||₦ 63,600|
|Faculty of Management Science||₦ 63,600|
|Faculty of Pharmacy
|Faculty of Sciences||₦ 63,600|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||₦ 63,600|
| College of Basic Medical Sciences