Nassarawa State University Keffi, (NSUK) is a comprehensive institution founded in 2002 and situated at Keffi, Nassarawa, Nassarwa State Nigeria. NSUK is a co-educational institution accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for educational recognition. Programs in this institution are the Undergraduate degrees program, bachelor degrees program and postgraduate program.
The school of postgraduates in this institution was established in 2004 and approved by the National Universities Commission NUC in 2009/2010. NSUK Postgraduate programs available are;
- Degree Program
- Phil/Ph.D. Degree program
- Master Degree
- Postgraduates diploma program
NSUK Postgraduate Admission Requirements
The entry requirements for the prospective candidates seeking admission into The Nassarawa State University Keffi, NSUK postgraduates program are stated below:
- All Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits passes in relevant subjects including English Language and mathematics.
- Candidates must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree or higher diploma from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours Degrees for all applicants into the Master’s Degree program. This applies to graduates from the university (Nassarawa State University Keffi) and other institutions.
- A minimum of pass mark in the written assessment examination conducted by the University for Qualification.
Other Entry Requirements
- Recognized Certificates including the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) or Exemption Certificate should be available.
- A Scanned Copies of credentials and application forms, which is to be submitted online.
- Applicants Academic Records Transcript, to be submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies
- Copy of the Application for Bachelor Degree transcript, to be submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies.
READ ALSO- DELSU Admission List: The Requirements, School Fees And All You Must Know
How To Check The Admission List For NSUK Postgraduate Program
The institution postgraduate admission list can be checked as follows:
- Log on to https://spgs.nsuk.edu.ng/2018-2019-admission-list/
- Click on the button with “Faculty”
- Tap on the button “Course”, to select on the applied course
- Click on the button “Admission List”
- Tap on the button “Login” to view the candidate admission status
For any applicants to be eligible to check for The Nassarawa State University Keffi, NSUK postgraduates’ program admission list, all the needed entry requirement by the institution must be available.
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT INFO
How to go about the payment of NSUK postgraduate program School fees
- Log on to the provided E-portal
- Click on button “Payment”
- Tap on “Generate” to generate the payment invoice
- Click on “Type of Payment”
- Click on the preferred “Mode of Payment”
NSUK Postgraduate Program School Fees Payment Can Be Done Through The E-transact Pin Vending And The E-transact Card
1. Payment Through The E-transact Pin Vending
- Log on to the provided portal
- Provide the applicant matriculation number in the provided space
- Tap on “Payment Option”
- Select on “Pin Vending”
- Generate the Pin
Take the generated pin along to the bank for the payment.
- Make a print out of the receipt (payment receipt)
Make a print out of the copy
2. Payment Through The E-transact Card
- Click on the button “Pay Fees”
- Provide the applicant matriculation number in the provided space or,
- The applicant registration number
Read on the provided information take all other necessary steps.