The University of Benin situated in Benin City, Edo State Nigeria was established in 1970. UNIBEN as it popularly known is a federal government owned institution that runs a co-educational system. The institution has been officially accredited by the NUC, that is, the National Universities Commission for recognition in its different program.
Programs available in the institution are the Undergraduate degree program (including the Pre degree and Part Time program) and the Post graduate degree program (doctorate degrees, and master degrees).
To gain admission to the UNIBEN part time program, applicants are to register to get the program form and also meet up to the institution program entry requirements.
How To Get The University Of Benin Part Time Program Form
Form for the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Part Time program is available for all prospective candidates. Below are the necessary registration steps to be taken by all candidates to acquire the program form online.
- Log on to www.uniben.edu
- Tap on the “Student Portal” button
- Click on the button with “MyUniben Portal”
- Select on “Online Application”
- Click on the “Proceed” button
- In the new page, select on “Start a new application”
- Provide all the necessary required information. All information must be valid (especially the Email address)
- Select on the “Continue” button
READ ALSO- Taraba State University Direct Entry Requirements, The Admission List And All You Need To Know
- Provide the applicant personal data in the provided space
- Tap on the “Program Type” button
- Choose on “Part Time”
- Select on “First Choice Course”
- Choose on the desired “Faculty”
- Select the “Department”
- Repeat the same choice for the “Second Choice Course”
Further to the payment of the application fee in the approved bank by the institution. Note, the registration process will be paused until the application payment has paid and confirmed
Before proceeding to the online Payment of the Application fee, below steps are to be considered
- Tap on the button with “Pay with Card”
- Choose on “Visa or Master Card”
- Read up on the given instruction
Note, The Reference Number and Application Number will be generated once the payment has been surface
- Ensure the notification “Successful” is received on the provided “Email Address”
- Click on “Confirm” after previewing the details
- Make a print out of the slip
Admission Requirements For UNIBEN Part Time Program
Below are the admission requirements for all prospective candidates seeking entry into UNIBEN part time program:
- Minimum score of 200 in the UTME/JAMB examination
- All candidates are to have the approved O’level certificates which include WAEC, NECO or GCE certificates
- Minimum of (5) five credit passes in Compulsory subjects which include Mathematics and English Language, and other course related subjects.
- Candidates who intend using a combined O’level result, shouldn’t combine more than two (2) sitting
- Candidates seeking for the MB, BS degree mustn’t have more than one (1) sitting result for O’level certificate