The federal polytechnic, Oko has long historical background dated back to 1979. It was established as College of Arts and Science in 1979 by Anambra state government and later upgraded in 1980 as College of Arts, Science and Technology. It was first upgraded as a polytechnic in 1985 and called Anambra state polytechnic, Oko. It became a federal government polytechnic in 1993 with its current name.
The institution has three campuses which include Oko campus (main campus), Ufuma campus and Atani campus. The citadel of learning offers courses at both higher national diploma (HND) and national diploma (ND) levels. The academic programmes are organized into schools and colleges.
Kindly visit the website and check out the available courses if you will like to study in the institution. Note that you will be required to write and pass a post UTME test after meeting up with the admission requirements. Five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in O level results and good UTME score.
This piece focuses on the institution online portal activity of course registration and results checking. So if you are a freshly admitted student into the citadel of learning, we say a huge congratulations to you and hope to help you with steps in those two (2) areas of portal activity. Please find details below;
How To Register Courses
You may carry out your course registration online via the polytechnic portal. Please begin by finding out the courses to register and ensure you put your academic strength into consideration. Here are steps to do so;
- Log on to the institution website, http://www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on school portal
- Login with your details
- Navigate to the course registration tab
- Select the session
- Register each courses and verify them all before you submit.
- Print evidence of course registration
List Of Courses And Departments In OKOPOLY
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Design
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Mangement And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Food Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Printing Technology
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
How To Check Results
Checking of academic results is a lot easier at the federal polytechnic, Oko. Once the results are released and uploaded online, you can log on to the institution online results portal. Here are steps to check the results;
- Log on to the institution online results portal, http://www.federalpolyokoexams.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on check results
- Login with your details
- Select the session and semester and click on submit.
The results will be displayed on the next page. You may print if you like to have a hard copy. If the results are not viewable, it may mean that its not uploaded yet even if it has been released. You simply check back.
With these details on how to check results and register courses, we hope we have been able to help you. Please note that you must have gone through the screening exercise and made school fees payment before you can be eligible to do course registration. We wish happy stay on campus!
For further enquiry, please call any of these mobile numbers 07030072425, 08078585178, 08024564004 or forward an your email to email@example.com