All the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti 2018/2019 academic session Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes admission, are hereby notified that the management of the institution has released its 2018/2019 admission list.
The list of successful candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti HND programmes is now available online.
How To Check
- Logon to Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti admission status checking portal at https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Fill in your Application Number in the required column.
- Lastly, click the ‘Check’ link to access your HND admission status.
- Logon to the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti admission status checking portal at https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus Fill in your Application Number in the column provided.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check’ to access your HND admission status.
Guidelines For Registration And Payment Of Acceptance Fee
In a bid to ensure an Admission process devoid of hitches ahead of the 2017/2018 Academic Session, the institution has developed an ePortal for the newly admitted National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) applicants to enable them proceed on the payments of their acceptance and school fees.
To make possible the eportal registration formality, fresh students are expected to observe the following procedures.
- Go to the Polytechnic website at (www.fedpolyado.edu.ng);
- Click on the “Application Portal” link which will redirect you to https://eportal.fedpolyado.edu.ng/
- At the eportal page, with your USERNAME, Login to application DASHBOARD which can be either your UTME registration Number (77042317JA) or Form number (FPA/PUTME-FRM/1713927) or email address;
On the Application Dashboard, check the Admission Status if Admitted or Not admitted.
If admitted, move to the Academic Office, Main Administrative Block for the screening of your credentials. Have with you the following credentials.
- originals and duplicates of: WASC/SSCE/NECO results or equivalents for ND and HND candidates;
- UTME result slip for ND Candidates;
- Post UTME result slip for ND Candidates;
- Admission Status print out for ND Candidates;
- Application form print out for HND Candidates;
- ND result for HND Candidates;
- –HND candidates should present a one year Industrial Training (IT) completion letter ;
- two passport photographs (recent):for ND and HND Candidates.
If you have been CLEARED and ENABLED for Acceptance fee payment, go to your Application Dashboard and Click on the “Proceed to Acceptance fee”;
- At the Acceptance fee Page, go through your information details carefully i.e Your Name, Form Number, Payment Details, Department, Admission Session and Amount;
- If all the information is accurate and verified okay, click on the “Pay Now” link.
- It will redirect you to the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti College PAY Environment;
- Pay with the use of a MasterCard, VisaCard or Verve Card;
You will then be returned to the ePortal to print your receipt.
After payment of school fees Students Matriculation Number, Admission letter and online application for hostel accommodation will be revealed on the dashboards after.
Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti is a polytechnic located along Ado/Ikare road, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria. The rector is Engr. Dayo Hephzibah Oladebeye.(Phd).
The Polytechnic offers courses in Higher National Diploma and National Diploma, professional programmes and certificates in: Urban and regional planning, surveying and geoinformatics, banking and finance, business administration and management, estate management, Architectural technology, quantity surveying,electronics engineering, computer science, science laboratory technology, mineral resources and engineering technology, Civil Engineering, mechanical engineering technology, electrical glass/ceramics technology, food technology, statistics, and office technology and management. It has four schools: Business Studies, Engineering, Environmental Studies, and Science and Computer Studies.