The Polytechnic Ibadan Departmental Cut-off Marks for 2018/2019 academic session has been published.
The Ibadan Polytechnic was created to succeed the former Technical College, Ibadan under the provisions of a principal Edict cited as the Polytechnic, Ibadan Edict in 1971. This Edict has been through several amendments to make the Polytechnic relevant to the present needs of Oyo State, the Proprietor in particular and the country in general.
Entry Requirements For ND Candidates
- Every applicant must score at least 150 in the last examination conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in order to be eligible.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) O/L Credit Passes in WASC, SSCE, NECO and GCE ( maximum of two sittings allowed)
- The candidate must possess compulsory credit passes in English Language and Mathematics in SSCE in order to be qualified for admission.
Entry Requirements For HND Candidates
*Must possess a National Diploma
- Candidates for Higher National Diploma must have with them at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- In rare cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in their chosen field might be considered for admission.
- Twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience, minimum.
- Must have 5 credit passes in O-Level subjects relevant to their desired fields in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required from candidates for admission into every HND programs in the institution especially prospective applicants from other institutions.
READ ALSO- How To Get The Mtn Instagram 1gb Bundle, The Requirements And All You Must Know
NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION, Cut-off mark.
- Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – 192
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES – 169
- MARKETING – 175
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 221
- MUSIC TECHNOLOGY – 150
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY & MGT – 150
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – 191
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY – 161
- Faculty of Engineering
- CIVIL ENGINEERING – 185
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING – 177
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – 186
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – 184
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING – 169
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- ARCHITECTURE – 180
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY – 150
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT – 165
- FASHION DESIGN & CLOTHING TECH – 150
- ART & DESIGN – 179
- QUANTITY SURVEYING – 150
- SURVEYING & GEO-INFORMATIC – 167
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING – 150
- Faculty of Financial and Management Studies
- ACCOUNTANCY – 185
- BANKING AND FINANCE – 170
- INSURANCE – 157
- Faculty of Science
- GEOLOGY – 159
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 194
- STATISTICS – 150
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 191
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 150.
The cut-off marks for the various courses and Departments in Higher National Diploma are as follows:
- Business Administration 45
- Local Government Studies 25
- Marketing 50
- Mass Communication 75
- Music Technology 20
- Office Technology & Mgt. 45
- Public Administration 65
- Purchasing & Supply 20
- Architecture 32
- Building Technology 36
- Estate Management 48
- Graphics & Printing 20
- Painting & Sculpture 28
- Quantity Surveying 44
- Surveying & Geo-informatics 60
- Textile & Ceramics 36
- Urban & Regional Planning 24
- Civil Engineering 65
- Computer Engineering 20
- Electrical Engineering [Telecom] 15
- Electrical Engineering [Power & Machine] 15
- Mechanical Engineering [Mono] 30
- Mechanical Engineering [Power & Plant] 30
- Accountancy 40
- Banking & Finance 65
- Insurance 50
- Computer Science 70
- Geology 15
- Biology/Microbiology 25
- Physics with Electronics 20
- Applied Chemistry 15
- Bio-Chemistry 15
- Microbiology 35
- Statistics 25
5 thoughts on “How To Calculate Ibadan Poly Cut Off Mark, Requirements For Admission And All You Must Know”
Can I study mass communicaion with 147 in jamb
I have six(6) credit in neco excluding mathematics can I still get admission ?
Can i study computer science in the polytechnic ibadan with 166 in jamb
Kindly send you request to the school authority for proper direction. But i think you might have to enroll for the post utme screening exercise.